- 229
- beregond306
I have been after a matte black paint item for ages to complete my Focus RS500 replica. Anyway, I found the FT-86 in the premium dealer and it was available in matte black, so I blew 300,000 cr. on it and...no paint chip.
Very annoying as I already have that car.
I was under the impession that when you bought any car, you gained the paint item.
Anyone know why this does not come with one? Also, is there a way of finding out whether or not you get the chip, before you buy any other car?
I would have liked to get the chip, as I'm not really into trading, I got ripped off on my only attempt.
Sorry if this has been discussed, searching for FT-86 turned no results, and searching for paint chips took me to the marketplace.
Thanks
Very annoying as I already have that car.
I was under the impession that when you bought any car, you gained the paint item.
Anyone know why this does not come with one? Also, is there a way of finding out whether or not you get the chip, before you buy any other car?
I would have liked to get the chip, as I'm not really into trading, I got ripped off on my only attempt.
Sorry if this has been discussed, searching for FT-86 turned no results, and searching for paint chips took me to the marketplace.
Thanks