flowjy Messages 75 Messages flowjy Jan 23, 2012 #1 Title says it all! Anybody up for a quick trade? I have the black FT 86 Concept 11 and I want to trade it for the orange one. I can trade in an hour so pls add me up PSN = flowjy
Title says it all! Anybody up for a quick trade? I have the black FT 86 Concept 11 and I want to trade it for the orange one. I can trade in an hour so pls add me up PSN = flowjy
RZRX7 Messages 341 Auckland Messages RZRX7 Jan 23, 2012 #2 flowjy Title says it all! Anybody up for a quick trade? I have the black FT 86 Concept 11 and I want to trade it for the orange one. I can trade in an hour so pls add me up PSN = flowjy Click to expand... Got both in green unopend ticket, do you have B-day tickets?
flowjy Title says it all! Anybody up for a quick trade? I have the black FT 86 Concept 11 and I want to trade it for the orange one. I can trade in an hour so pls add me up PSN = flowjy Click to expand... Got both in green unopend ticket, do you have B-day tickets?
flowjy Messages 75 Messages flowjy Jan 23, 2012 #3 RZRX7 Got both in green unopend ticket, do you have B-day tickets? Click to expand... I have 1967, 1970, 1985, 1988, 2001. Are you interested in any of these for the green one?
RZRX7 Got both in green unopend ticket, do you have B-day tickets? Click to expand... I have 1967, 1970, 1985, 1988, 2001. Are you interested in any of these for the green one?
RZRX7 Messages 341 Auckland Messages RZRX7 Jan 24, 2012 #4 flowjy I have 1967, 1970, 1985, 1988, 2001. Are you interested in any of these for the green one? Click to expand... 1970 please i also have the black one in green ticket or are you looking for somthing else as i'm looking for 1967 1985 and 1988 to please? Sending fr now. My trade schedule: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=240095 Last edited: Jan 24, 2012
flowjy I have 1967, 1970, 1985, 1988, 2001. Are you interested in any of these for the green one? Click to expand... 1970 please i also have the black one in green ticket or are you looking for somthing else as i'm looking for 1967 1985 and 1988 to please? Sending fr now. My trade schedule: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=240095
RZRX7 Messages 341 Auckland Messages RZRX7 Jan 26, 2012 #5 Thanks for the 1970 ticket. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6571949#post6571949 Will send FT86 II OM on the 28 Jan as per my schedule.
Thanks for the 1970 ticket. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6571949#post6571949 Will send FT86 II OM on the 28 Jan as per my schedule.