Toyota FT-86 Concept 11

  • Thread starter Thread starter Adamski15
  • 5 comments
  • 485 views
Messages
234
England
England
Messages
Adamski15 & GTP_Adamski
Messages
Never!
Hi, i'm looking for this car in the Orange Metallic and 0/0/0 only. I have everything in my garage to offer(mostly up to date) and a black 0/0/0 FT-86 Concept 11.
Thanks.
 
I can trade now for a Ford gt (no stripe) 05 if you want.
 
how do you get it (toyota concept 11) I did buy the paint pack but I only got the kart 125 spl
 
ElieTheStig
how do you get it (toyota concept 11) I did buy the paint pack but I only got the kart 125 spl

Luck,maybe?
 
ElieTheStig
how do you get it (toyota concept 11) I did buy the paint pack but I only got the kart 125 spl

You need multiple of the first DLC. For example, i bought the complete pack and then another paint pack, that way i got one.
 
Back