Toyota FT-86 Concept II '11

  • Thread starter Thread starter Emet_PL
  • 7 comments
  • 900 views
Messages
610
Poland
Poland
Messages
Emet_PL
I'm looking for one ;)
As a thank you I can send you any premium car (that's obviously under 1 000 000 cr) or Ticket 1000.

I've got it. Thx.
 
Last edited:
hey buddy, if you run into someone with spare tickets of the Toyota can you send them my way and ill do the same of course. :)
 
No problem ;)
 
is this the one they gave out with the new update
 
is this the one they gave out with the new update

nope, this is the concept '11 version, you get for buying the octobers' dlc's
 
ohhh but i thought you cant trade dlc cars because you cant even barrow it
 
ohhh but i thought you cant trade dlc cars because you cant even barrow it

i read on here that it was tradeable since it isnt in the dlc pack but gifted to you.
 
Looking for one too after Emet and diguro, I could trade any new car under a million or a lvl12,lvl21, ticket 1000 or gold/silver chrome etc

Also have a chrome pink 125 spl go kart id trade for a Toyota FT-86 Concept II '11
 
Last edited:
Back