Toyota FT-86 Concept II '11

  • Thread starter Thread starter Xenn
  • 12 comments
  • 727 views

Xenn

NSX
Premium
Messages
2,226
United Kingdom
The U of K
Messages
GTPXenn
Are you sure? I see topics here that are trading this car.

Ninja'd

I try to send one to my friend last night and it dindt let me but we can try i got one in black the color came stoc but i also can send it any dlc color if u wish i can trade now if u wish
 
I try to send one to my friend last night and it dindt let me but we can try i got one in black the color came stoc but i also can send it any dlc color if u wish i can trade now if u wish

When you tried to send the car, you may have reached the trading limit without realising you did.
 
When you tried to send the car, you may have reached the trading limit without realising you did.

was last night and i usaly trade at night but i can trade now
 
I guess it isn't happening then.

Anyone else with a FT-86 they'd like to trade with me?
 
Do you have a SPL Kart, if so, what color is it & is it a ticket or car?
 
Do you have a SPL Kart, if so, what color is it & is it a ticket or car?

I have the SPL kart, yes.

It's in a red color, and is a car, not a ticket.
 
I have the SPL kart, yes.

It's in a red color, and is a car, not a ticket.

Nevermind then, I already have Red
 
Back