Toyota FT-86 Concept II

  • Thread starter Thread starter hazellnut134
  • 17 comments
  • 901 views
Messages
774
United Kingdom
Trial Mountain
Messages
joehazell
Messages
hazellnut134
This is the car that you get for buying 2 of the first DLC packs separately.

I have 700+ cars, and can trade every day.
 
This is the car that you get for buying 2 of the first DLC packs separately.

I have 700+ cars, and can trade every day.

Do you have any birthday tickets?
 
Can you tell me the colors of the Tamora and the Tuscan from your OCD please?
 
Don't have ANY tickets, not sure about the TVRs, I have some matte paints I think. Can't trade until tomorrow, it's 23:46 here in the UK! Keep the offers coming!
 
Do you have a '97 MR2 GT-S and/or G-Limited you want to give away or trade?
 
TunaPaella
Do you have a '97 MR2 GT-S and/or G-Limited you want to give away or trade?

I think so- I'll have a look.
 
Can you tell me the colors of the Tamora and the Tuscan from your OCD please?

Wait, did you want the colours or the actual car?
 
Wait, did you want the colours or the actual car?

He wants. And they have to be 0/0/0 = stock brandnew, not jumped in. 👍
 
I still have the original FT-86 ticket. I can send it to you tomarrow if you would like? 👍
 
Spirithockey61
I still have the original FT-86 ticket. I can send it to you tomarrow if you would like? 👍

Check your PM!
 
Bump
 
Have you found the colors of your TVRs in your Online Dealership? They are extremely popular and will go a long way towards acquiring what you want. Need the colors of the cars as they sit in the OCD please.
 
Have you found the colors of your TVRs in your Online Dealership? They are extremely popular and will go a long way towards acquiring what you want. Need the colors of the cars as they sit in the OCD please.

All of them or just the Tuscan and Tamora?
 
I have this car in 0/0/0

I can send it on the 12 sept if you want

Sorry if its long but going on holiday tomorow

But looks like you have a few offers above willing to send sooner
 
All of them or just the Tuscan and Tamora?

these 2 would be a top priority...... others on here would also want the other TVR colors.... 👍
 
OPT1MUMG4M3R
I have this car in 0/0/0

I can send it on the 12 sept if you want

Sorry if its long but going on holiday tomorow

But looks like you have a few offers above willing to send sooner

My mind is made up!

YOU'RE_WINNER_trophy.jpg
 
Last edited:
I can send on friday if you would like. Still in ticket lol.
 
Spirithockey61
I can send on friday if you would like. Still in ticket lol.

That's fine!
 
Back