Toyota FT-86 II Concept '11 (Orange) > Any Car + Chrome Paints

  • Thread starter Thread starter linhgame
  • 23 comments
  • 1,256 views
Messages
129
Sweden
Göteborg
Messages
linhgame
Hi pals I'm hunting this car again :sly:

Toyota FT-86 II Concept '11 with 0 changes, 0 km/miles driven and 0 wins


I traded with werty_56-1 and he traded me the black one so right now I'm after the orange one :D

I'll trade any car that's tradeable and has long has I have the car in my garage

or

I'll trade you with any of these tickets:

Level 2 ticket

Level 3 ticket

Level 5 ticket

Level 13 ticket

Level 15 ticket

Level 19 ticket

Level 20 ticket

Level 22 ticket

Level 23 ticket

I will also give 3x Gold Chrome paints and 2x Silver Chrome paint has a gift when the trade is completed :)
 
Last edited:
Do you have the level 19 ticket left?
 
I already sent a car today, can you trade tomorow?
 
ticket 19 , FR werty_56-1 and werty_56-2

ticket goes werty_56-1 car will come from 2nd acount
 
ticket 19 , FR werty_56-1 and werty_56-2

ticket goes werty_56-1 car will come from 2nd acount

Okay I'll add you accounts just a minute :)
 
I can only add one account the time because I have full friend list but I can send the ticket first no problem
 
When I receive ticket I will send car
 
ticket received car will be sent and wait until i tell you to send paints bacause of back up

thank you
 
just send the rest quick :)

weird , OP says 3 and 2 but I received 3 and 1 :)

Thank you ;)
 
Orange or black ? I got both 0/0/0
 
just send the rest quick :)

weird , OP says 3 and 2 but I received 3 and 1 :)

Thank you ;)

Wierd I was certain that I sent 3x and 2x but I can send one extra tomorow ;)
 
I recieved the car, thanks man ncie doing business with you :)
 
Hi just wanted to say that I'm able to trade right now
 
Sure , but I wanted a ticket 24 :(
 
Back