Toyota FT-86 II Concept '11

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTRacer2010
  • 24 comments
  • 698 views
Messages
728
Canada
Calgary & UK
Messages
Ask me
I Have this car 0/0/0
Need tickets all new tickets
 
Just logging in will let you know
 
The colour is Orange metallic looks a nice colour
 
In which color?
I'm looking for a blue one.
:nervous:

I have blue one but it's not stock I've tuned it so it's not a standard blue color
 
It's orange metallic
 
GTRacer2010 Do you have any ticket because I'm also looking for ticket's so if you got a ticket that I don't have we could swap some? :)
 
GTRacer2010
I Have this car 0/0/0
Need tickets all new tickets

I've got a lvl 15 ticket on one account (can send after next reset), but I've started a second account and I'm doing the seasonals again so will have a couple more a bit later on
 
I have lots Of tickets u tell me what u need I'll see IV I have it
 
I also have a Toyota FT-86 II Concept '11 in silky black 0/0/0
 
I have lv 21 and can trade now.
 
the ft concept 2?
 
both, if You need any other tickets :sly:
 
Yes I have lvl 21 ticket and all birthday tickets
 
Okay who will I trade with? GTRacer2010 or maksiu3f? xD
 
I can only trade with 1 person per day :/
 
Its up to You. I can trade now but the other guy was first.
 
Its up to You. I can trade now but the other guy was first.

Okay if GTRacer2010 and I don't trade I'll trade with you
 
ok, let me know asap. Thanks
 
GTRacer2010 wanna trade now?
 
Back