Toyota FT86 '11 Concept

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheGuy
  • 28 comments
  • 1,695 views
Messages
286
I have a toyota ft86 in orange metallic which I'm looking to trade for a stock 0 switch

HPA R32 Stage 2

Audi A3 3.2 quattro '03
 
Last edited:
I have one, shouldn't have any switches but might have some miles. Will need to check after I finish this race.


EDIT: Nope, sorry. Has been driven & upgraded 👎
 
Last edited:
I have one 0/0/0.. looking to do a trade in the next 10-20 minutes.
 
I can do a trade in about 5-6 hours as I'm not home at the moment.
 
Send me a FR to CurrentlyFapping.
 
Looking for this car:

Audi A3 3.2 quattro '03
 
I got a Audi A3 3.2 quattro '03, 0 switches, but 22,000 kms any good?

if so looking fo a 1970 ticket, or any of these :

Fiat500 L '69

HondaS2000 Type V (EU) '00

InfinitiFX45 Concept '02

MazdaMazdaspeed Atenza '05

Mitsubishi3000GT MR (J) '95

Nismo400R '96

NismoGT-R LM Road Going Version '95

SpoonFIT Race Car '03

if you've got any of those in 0/0/0, you can get additional 5 rare paints of your choice :) 👍
 
I got a Audi A3 3.2 quattro '03, 0 switches, but 22,000 kms any good?

if so looking fo a 1970 ticket, or any of these :

Fiat500 L '69

HondaS2000 Type V (EU) '00

InfinitiFX45 Concept '02

MazdaMazdaspeed Atenza '05

Mitsubishi3000GT MR (J) '95

Nismo400R '96

NismoGT-R LM Road Going Version '95

SpoonFIT Race Car '03

if you've got any of those in 0/0/0, you can get additional 5 rare paints of your choice :) 👍

I'm trading an FT86 '11 Concept..
 
I have a Zonda 7.3 less than 1000km 0 switches 0 wins I will swap for FT86 11
 
I have the Audi A3 but it is from the UCD. Never touched though.
 
Hi, I have both the cars you listed at the top. The HPA is 0/0/0 The Audi has 12000 miles on it but I have done nothing more than an engine rebuild. I have never driven it. If you still have the II Concept I would be willing to trade both of the above.
 
I've got the Audi A3, just need the HPA R32 now if anyone has it..
 
Won what?

Someone sent me an Audi A3 3.2, now I need the HPA R32. I can trade today if anyone has it.

You win the HPA R32
 
I think I have an HPA R32.
 
I have the HPA R32 but 1 switch, with 13,8 kilometers.

I could rebuild the engine and stuff though.
 
I can trade you the HPA 0/0/0 tonight.
 
is the FT 86 II tradeable ? I thought it was only available with DLC ?
 
is the FT 86 II tradeable ? I thought it was only available with DLC ?

Having tried to get it as DLC but it is now out of date apparently. So I was advised on the forum here to trade for it as it is tradeable as it was a gift DLC.
 
Having tried to get it as DLC but it is now out of date apparently. So I was advised on the forum here to trade for it as it is tradeable as it was a gift DLC.

Lol, I buyed pack 2 today, I already had pack 1. And I only bought it for the FT concept. FAIL :banghead:
 
I'll trade (1) HPA R32 0/0/0.. For (1) FT-86 II Concept '11 0/0/0 Orange Metallic..

As long as it's 0/0/0.. I can send tomorrow after re-set..Send Friends request to PSN, playnthru2

Thanks,playnthru
 
I'll trade (1) HPA R32 0/0/0.. For (1) FT-86 II Concept '11 0/0/0 Orange Metallic..

As long as it's 0/0/0.. I can send tomorrow after re-set..Send Friends request to PSN, playnthru2

Thanks,playnthru

Sorry it's not 0/0/0 and I've received an R32. Does anyone have a Tommy Kaira for trade?
 
What kind of Tommy Kaira?
 
TheGuy
Sorry it's not 0/0/0 and I've received an R32. Does anyone have a Tommy Kaira for trade?

Yes, do you have any chromes?
 
Back