Toyota Gazoo Racing GT Cup 2022 Schedule is Announced for Gran Turismo 7

• Thread starter Famine
  • 217 comments
Well done man.

That must've been top split, slot 2 I reckon. Chupa was there for quali and then his internet connection was lost so he had no choice but to wait for slot 3.

Well done man.

That must've been top split, slot 2 I reckon. Chupa was there for quali and then his internet connection was lost so he had no choice but to wait for slot 3.
It is slot 2. There was also another person who had Internet issues before qualifying started too. I guess you can say it made my race a bit easier :D

Yup, that's exactly the race I thought it was.

Watched Chupapi's stream. The points weren't great in slot 1 so he figured he'd have a go at slot 2.

After the disconnection he had no choice but slot 3 and the points were terrible. Poor fella. It wasn't his day. He managed P3 in the last top-split slot on Friday night 'though so at least the weekend wasn't a total disaster.

Well done again mate. :cheers:

I finished 2nd in the Toyota Gazoo Racing GT Cup 2022 in my country.

Attachments

• Ekran Resmi 2022-08-29 13.58.11.png
    Ekran Resmi 2022-08-29 13.58.11.png
    9.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
1661776927957.png

My final results. Funnily enough, my lowest and highest counted scores (Rd. 1 and Rd. 4) were both with the SF19, and both were 4th place finishes! Ironically my lowest was at Spa, which is one of my favorite tracks in this game; while my highest score was at Nurb GP, a track I despise and usually avoid like Covid...

This was also the first time I had more than 1 score over 300 points during the same championship.

Last edited:
Back