Toyota GT-One..Jaugar XJ220..Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kryptonite158
  • 5 comments
  • 515 views
Messages
261
Messages
Kryptonite158
All 3 of these cars are up for trade. I am looking for LMS cars primarily, but if you have something to offer feel free to post it. Heres a list of what I would take..
BMW V12 LMR Race Car 99
Pescarolo C60 Hybride-Judd Race car 05
Pescarolo-Courage–Judd GV5 Race Car 04
Audi R8 Race Car 01
Audi R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) 05
 
I have the audi R8 LMS race car '09 no miles, i would like your toyota GT 1 and i can trade at reset tonight
 
Sorry already have that one bud..you have any of the ones listed??
 
That sounds good roberto..when can you trade? And how many miles does the v12 have?
 
That sounds good roberto..when can you trade? And how many miles does the v12 have?

It's UCD car, so I'm not sure, I'll check when I get home and later I let you know.
Unfortunately I've trades on my schedule for tonight and tomorrow, after that I'm free, anyway, since you have a list, I'm sure you'll find other traders, so just let me know if tuesday is ok, you can also answer on mt y thread, so I'll add you on the list.

Cheers, Roberto.

Here:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4686671
 
Back