Toyota GT-One Road Car

Messages
279
I've been looking everywhere for the roadgoing version but have only seen the race car so far. Does it exist? I had one in GT4 and wouldn't mind owning that monster again!

off topic:
what song plays at the UCD and OCD? The riff is godly
 
That car isn't in this game.
 
The road going version didn't make it into GT5. It's a shame really.
 
I've been looking everywhere for the roadgoing version but have only seen the race car so far. Does it exist? I had one in GT4 and wouldn't mind owning that monster again!

off topic:
what song plays at the UCD and OCD? The riff is godly

Off Topic - I love the songs that play in the GT mode where the OCD, UCD, basically where your gt5 is the little songs are great :D
 
there was a full black one in GT4

I know 👍👍

The Road Version was last in GT3. The black version in GT4 was a race version painted black. It was one of the 'rare' cars (like the stealth models now) that cycled the UCD every 700 days. The main visual difference is the Road Version has 4 exhaust tips, the race only has 2.
 
Thanks for the clearup! Wish they had it in this game, it looked so clean without the sponsor stickers
 
I've been looking everywhere for the roadgoing version but have only seen the race car so far. Does it exist? I had one in GT4 and wouldn't mind owning that monster again!

off topic:
what song plays at the UCD and OCD? The riff is godly

I think you are thinking of the Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car. That car does exist.
 
Back