jimftr Messages 622 Preston Messages jimftr2 Messages jimftr2 Dec 19, 2010 #3 Mugenjin So I'm offering this sweet GT-ONE. Looking for other Race Cars/LMPs especially a Mazda 787B. If you have a 787B I'll even throw in a Citroen C4 WRC for free. Click to expand... 330 p4 with stage 3 turbo and racing soft tyres?
Mugenjin So I'm offering this sweet GT-ONE. Looking for other Race Cars/LMPs especially a Mazda 787B. If you have a 787B I'll even throw in a Citroen C4 WRC for free. Click to expand... 330 p4 with stage 3 turbo and racing soft tyres?
toyota_gt1 (Banned) Messages 876 Messages XxViPeRxX24 Messages XxViPeRxX24 Dec 19, 2010 #4 jimftr 330 p4 with stage 3 turbo and racing soft tyres? Click to expand...
V Vyvian Messages 465 Messages Epicity Dec 19, 2010 #7 q8kamikaze Is the GT-ONE a birthday car? I think my Mazda 787B is worth more, here goes... Maybe: 5x Silver Chrome Ferrari Enzo Lexus LFA Ferrari F40 and we have a deal Click to expand... You'll have a tough time birthday exploiting a GTOne.
q8kamikaze Is the GT-ONE a birthday car? I think my Mazda 787B is worth more, here goes... Maybe: 5x Silver Chrome Ferrari Enzo Lexus LFA Ferrari F40 and we have a deal Click to expand... You'll have a tough time birthday exploiting a GTOne.
Mugenjin Messages 216 Dec 19, 2010 #8 Thanks for the offer guys, but I already got me an 787B bout 2h ago. Forgot to update this thread, sorry.
Thanks for the offer guys, but I already got me an 787B bout 2h ago. Forgot to update this thread, sorry.
A7XMaverick Premium Messages 253 Messages A7XMaverick Dec 19, 2010 #9 anything here? https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=144571