Jacobviernes Messages 163 Chula vista ca Messages FaTaL-.-MoVeMeNt Aug 29, 2012 #1 I need an RSC post what you want for one
Y YouButNotYou Messages 501 United Kingdom Messages YouButNotYou Aug 29, 2012 #2 That car isn't tradeable... It's exactly 1M, meaning you cannot trade. Sorry for the downer!
Diogo (Banned) Messages 4,638 Messages No, thanks Aug 29, 2012 #3 YouButNotYou That car isn't tradeable... It's exactly 1M, meaning you cannot trade. Sorry for the downer! Click to expand... WrONG ! He want's the RSC '01 not the RSC Raid Rally Car.
YouButNotYou That car isn't tradeable... It's exactly 1M, meaning you cannot trade. Sorry for the downer! Click to expand... WrONG ! He want's the RSC '01 not the RSC Raid Rally Car.
Y YouButNotYou Messages 501 United Kingdom Messages YouButNotYou Aug 29, 2012 #4 Hmmm got me there! Darnblast...
Jacobviernes Messages 163 Chula vista ca Messages FaTaL-.-MoVeMeNt Aug 29, 2012 #5 Diogo G. WrONG ! He want's the RSC '01 not the RSC Raid Rally Car. Click to expand... Correct
RuttinRam Messages 61 Wisconsin Messages BIG-and-BULKY Aug 29, 2012 #6 I have one I can trade. Have 5 mattes or lvl ticks? If its cars you'll have to gimme options.
Jacobviernes Messages 163 Chula vista ca Messages FaTaL-.-MoVeMeNt Aug 29, 2012 #7 RuttinRam I have one I can trade. Have 5 mattes or lvl ticks? If its cars you'll have to gimme options. Click to expand... I'm all out of mattes:/ name a car I might have it.
RuttinRam I have one I can trade. Have 5 mattes or lvl ticks? If its cars you'll have to gimme options. Click to expand... I'm all out of mattes:/ name a car I might have it.
RuttinRam Messages 61 Wisconsin Messages BIG-and-BULKY Aug 29, 2012 #8 Jacobviernes I'm all out of mattes:/ name a car I might have it. Click to expand... i'm looking for one car, NSX-R LM Prototype Road Car, ill take other things if you do not have it.
Jacobviernes I'm all out of mattes:/ name a car I might have it. Click to expand... i'm looking for one car, NSX-R LM Prototype Road Car, ill take other things if you do not have it.
Jacobviernes Messages 163 Chula vista ca Messages FaTaL-.-MoVeMeNt Aug 29, 2012 #9 RuttinRam i'm looking for one car, NSX-R LM Prototype Road Car, ill take other things if you do not have it. Click to expand... Don't have that one. I can't think of my cars off the top of my head so just keep naming them lol :/
RuttinRam i'm looking for one car, NSX-R LM Prototype Road Car, ill take other things if you do not have it. Click to expand... Don't have that one. I can't think of my cars off the top of my head so just keep naming them lol :/
RuttinRam Messages 61 Wisconsin Messages BIG-and-BULKY Aug 29, 2012 #10 Jacobviernes Don't have that one. I can't think of my cars off the top of my head so just keep naming them lol :/ Click to expand... haha same problem, I can't think of any, maybe 1967 Toyota 2000GT '67 otherwise a trade able race car is fine.
Jacobviernes Don't have that one. I can't think of my cars off the top of my head so just keep naming them lol :/ Click to expand... haha same problem, I can't think of any, maybe 1967 Toyota 2000GT '67 otherwise a trade able race car is fine.
FerrariEnzo15 Messages 292 Bc Messages Xx_Saleen_S7_xX Aug 29, 2012 #11 I have one Toyota RSC the tune that I put on it amazing off road and on. And my tune destroys other RSCs as well as other cars near the pp limit EDIT looking for the zz2
I have one Toyota RSC the tune that I put on it amazing off road and on. And my tune destroys other RSCs as well as other cars near the pp limit EDIT looking for the zz2