Toyota SFR Racing Concept Nurb times/tune

• Thread starter Demon_X12
  • 6 comments
United States
United States
SO i would like to know if theres anyone that can push this car like i can.
When i found this broken car, it was everything i wanted in a car: Small wheelbase, little bit of downforce and really light so i immediately started tuneing it
and it kept geting faster and faster. and its gotten to the point where i dont know what else the car has.
my best time on nordschleife is a 6:32.... now as of late i have gotten the car Alot faster because of the update but i havent made an attempt at a PB yet.
Tune:
Ride hight: 2.76 2.80
Natural frequency: 1.90 2.40
dampers compression: 59 67
dampers rebound: 95 97
camber: 2.3 2.8
toe: out 0.35 in 0.15

diff:10 55 5

Trans: as you like

Last edited:
SO i would like to know if theres anyone that can push this car like i can.
When i found this broken car, it was everything i wanted in a car: Small wheelbase, little bit of downforce and really light so i immediately started tuneing it
and it kept geting faster and faster. and its gotten to the point where i dont know what else the car has.
my best time on nordschleife is a 6:32.... now as of late i have gotten the car Alot faster because of the update but i havent made an attempt at a PB yet.
Tune:
Ride hight: 2.76 2.80
Natural frequency: 1.90 2.40
dampers compression: 59 67
dampers rebound: 95 97
camber: 2.3 2.8
toe: out 0.35 in 0.15

diff:10 55 5

Trans: as you like
Which tires are you running with this tune?

Sooo Did i just give my tune away for no reason or are people even trying to see if this car can go faster. cause i didnt give this tune away to be used in lobbys. i only put it up to see if anyone wanted to help me find the limits of the car
if anyone wants to discuss it you can msg me on ps4
TAG:nolan39

What is the Power and Weight levels? I was gonna give it a go but need these settings. And the anti-roll bars.

oh mb ah roll bars are 7 7 or 7 10 which ever you like more
and max power and weight
if you want tho you can add me on psn tag is above

Back