Toyota Sprinter (E80) Trueno AE86 by Keiichi Tsuchiya 1986

• Thread starter CarlosEVH
  • 18 comments
Spain
Malaga, Sp
Carlos_EVH
All drift lovers would love to drive this iconic drift car, with the specs of Keiichi Tsuchiya. It's one of the best looking AE86 ever made, and It's fast as hell in touge style circuits

69j8lc.jpg

Specs:

http://www.scruboffgarage.com/index.php/en/car-check/item/84-keichi-tsuchiyas-ae86-the-ultimate-ride

I don't care in the slightest what track I could drive it on to be honest, although I can understand that others may have strong feeling about it. If they were to include this car they would first have to add detailed interiors to the other 3 AE86's already in the game, if not a complete redo of them.

The only problem with including this is that they'd also have to include Gunsai Cycle Center, preferably as a circuit and a set of point-to-point courses. Actually I'm astonished that they haven't already since GT has always basically been Best Motoring: The Game.
I have created the Gunsai Touge full track in the Eifel flat theme. A close replica.
Click on my name, you find it in my resources. Enjoy.
I agree, they should make it in to the game, including EBISU.

In fact, I would rather have stock Trueno/Levin in GT Sport, but since this is the highest ranked AE86 in suggestions, my vote goes here.

Here is hope they are already working on Premium version of any AE86, since it is huge omission from GT5 on! In GTS we have premium versions of three Skylines, two Supras, two RX-7s, NSX, 300ZX, Lancer Evo IV, Impreza 22B and at least tuned versions of S2000 and 240Z but still no AE86! :banghead:

My photo from: Rally Šumava, April 2016

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back