Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (AE86 Shuichi Shigeno Version) ‘00

  • Thread starter Thread starter dub_c_
  • 5 comments
  • 1,193 views
Messages
81
United States
Seattle
Messages
dubc35
I also am looking for the other AE86's as well. If you have one for trade let me know what you want. Thanks!

Cars to trade:
Civic Type R (EK) '98: 6k mi/0/0
RUF RGT '00: 12.6k mi0/0
Citroen 2CV Type A '54: 0/0/0
Opera Performance S2000 '04: 0/0/0
Audi Pikes Peak Quattro '03: 0/0/0
Mazda Efini RX-7 Type R (FD) '93: 0/0/0
Mercedes Benz SLK 230 Kompressor '98: 0/0/0
 
Last edited:
Have both AE86's Sprinter Trueno's 0/0/0!!!!
I'll take the Opera Preformance S2000 0/0/0 and RX-7 0/0/0 for them
 
Last edited:
I am also looking for the sprinter AE-86's
 
dub_c_
I also am looking for the other AE86's as well. If you have one for trade let me know what you want. Thanks!

Cars to trade:
Civic Type R (EK) '98: 6k mi/0/0
RUF RGT '00: 12.6k mi0/0
Citroen 2CV Type A '54: 0/0/0
Opera Performance S2000 '04: 0/0/0
Audi Pikes Peak Quattro '03: 0/0/0
Mazda Efini RX-7 Type R (FD) '93: 0/0/0
Mercedes Benz SLK 230 Kompressor '98: 0/0/0

If your still looking I have all the ae86's. I'm looking for a '70 birthday ticket.
 
Have both AE86's Sprinter Trueno's 0/0/0!!!!
I'll take the Opera Preformance S2000 0/0/0 and RX-7 0/0/0 for them

I can send you the S2000 for one. I already setup a trade with the RX7 for another.
 
Back