Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX and Supra RZ

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thomasss95
  • 20 comments
  • 1,444 views
Messages
632
Netherlands
The Netherlands
Hey,

I am looking for the following two cars:

Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX (S. Shigeno Ver.) '00
Toyota Supra RZ '97

I think these are the in-game names.
My PSN is Thomasss95

Thank you in advance,
And sorry for my bad English,

Thomas
 
I have both, I can trade next week for XFR '10s
 
I got a Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX (S. Shigeno Ver.) '00 but no trade till afte 12.00am uk time bud. if interested pm me ok !!!
 
I don't have a Jaguar XFR '10...
 
I got a Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX (S. Shigeno Ver.) '00 but no trade till afte 12.00am uk time bud. if interested pm me ok !!!

That would be nice!
Isn't it about 2am in the UK?
 
I have a Toyota Supra RZ I drift with all the time. Not really sure I want to give that up but I saw another Supra somewhere in my UCD yesterday. I'll tell you if I see it or not when I get back home.
 
I have an RZ, a few are stock and a few tuned, if you have this you can have them.
 
I would like a stock Supra RZ ! Do you have a Trueno too?

Do you know the name of the paint?
The pics of the paint don't work...

I think I don't have that colour, because I don't buy a lot of cars...
Are you willing to trade the Supra RZ for something else?
Could you name a few cars/paints you want to trade? Then I can look if I have any of them...
 
I would like a stock Supra RZ !

Do you know the name of the paint?
The pics of the paint don't work...

I think I don't have that colour, because I don't buy a lot of cars...
Are you willing to trade the Supra RZ for something else?
Could you name a few cars/paints you want to trade? Then I can look if I have any of them...

Only a Jaguar XFR because I'm queued to get them next week
 
That's a shame... I don't have that car :guilty:
I am willing to trade a car that is worth much more than the XFR.

I am looking for those cars for a long time...
 
Send Chimpshifter a friends request. I'll send you a Supra RZ.
 
Send Chimpshifter a friends request. I'll send you a Supra RZ.

That would be awesome ! :D
I will send you a friend request tomorrow (I live in Europe, so that can be today for you)
 
:cheers:Supra sent.
 
I was wondering if the RUF BTR is a good driftcar?
Is it easy to drift?
 
I might have the Trueno you're looking for. I'll check my garages later tonight.

I have all 6 colors of the Supra RZ in 0/0/0 condition. It looks like you have one already, but if your looking for another one of a particular color, let me know. My personal favorite stock Supra color is Blue Mica Metallic.

I have a Toyota Supra RZ I drift with all the time. Not really sure I want to give that up but I saw another Supra somewhere in my UCD yesterday. I'll tell you if I see it or not when I get back home.

You mind sharing your Drift Setup for the Supra RZ? I have a Supra RZ painted in DLC Fluor. Orange and Silver Metallic 5 spoke Enkei's. It has all the parts and a wing on it; it's my Fast and The Furious inspired Supra. I'd love to try drifting this bad boy.
 
Last edited:
Yesterday I found a spare AE86 Trueno with less than 300 km on it. Anyone want it?

You mind sharing your Drift Setup for the Supra RZ? I have a Supra RZ painted in DLC Fluor. Orange and Silver Metallic 5 spoke Enkei's. It has all the parts and a wing on it; it's my Fast and The Furious inspired Supra. I'd love to try drifting this bad boy.

I don't mind sharing my Supra RZ drift setup but be aware that it was designed with wheel users in mind so if you drift with a controller you may have a hard time drifting with it :lol: . I am currently not at home so I will have to have a look when I get back.

Here's a video of it drifting:

​
 
I checked, but I don't have the Trueno you are looking for after all. I know it can be had with a Level 7 ticket though, and I have that.


I don't mind sharing my Supra RZ drift setup but be aware that it was designed with wheel users in mind so if you drift with a controller you may have a hard time drifting with it :lol: . I am currently not at home so I will have to have a look when I get back.

Thanks. You can shoot me a pm with the set-up whenever you get a chance. I'm not a wheel user yet, but it'll be cool to try it out. I don't have any cars set up for drifting yet.
 
Back