Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex (S.Shigeno Ver.) '00

  • Thread starter Thread starter DrivingForce
  • 11 comments
  • 2,085 views
Messages
876
England
Norwich England
Messages
TeamLotus_Esprit
Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex (S.Shigeno Ver.) '00.

5230427189_379dece73a.jpg


This car has only done 1,100 Miles and i have just gave it an oil change and a engine rebuild and a chassis overhaul, so it is as good as new. It is completely stock, so you can do what ever you want to the car. It is one of the best drift car on the game!


Looking for all offers but mostly standards or paint. But i am as accepting rare Premium cars.
 
Last edited:
How about 2 gold and 3 silver chrome?
 
I don't think I have that, I know I have a few others I can check soon as power comes back on. I'm in San Diego right now and there's a power outage but for some reason wifi works.
 
My PSN is Mo2wire btw sorry for double post
 
ok im now going to send you the car . my ps3 is on a go slow today so i dont know when i will be able to sent it
 
I have just sent the car.
 
Nah it's ok good trade very quick!
 
Back