Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex (S. Shigeno Version) for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrluckypants
  • 11 comments
  • 3,213 views
Messages
1,244
United States
Illinois, U.S.A
Messages
Mr_Lucky_Pants
Messages
mrluckypants96
I'm looking for GC Paint, Merc. CL600, Corvette GS, HPA R32, Jag XFR, Esprit Turbo HC, GT-R and 370Z GT academy version. I'm available to other offers as well.
 
Last edited:
I think I have the GT Apex 83 (the red one) and I might have the Levin if you are interested.

Sorry, hope this doesn't come across as a thread jack to the OP

ROFL, can I have my thread back?
 
I'll trade you the Nissan Skyline Pace Car
 
I'll trade you the Nissan Skyline Pace Car

Sorry, I already have 2 of those, do you have the normal GT skyline ( non-pace car )

Edit: car still available
 
Last edited:
I have a mazda 6 touring car... id take that ae86 for it. add me KNA_ i should be able to trade from tomorrow.
 
KNA
I have a mazda 6 touring car... id take that ae86 for it. add me KNA_ i should be able to trade from tomorrow.

Do ya have anything else for trade other than the 6? I already have that car (or a very similar one)
 
I know This is a popular car for trading, and i'm getting nothing.
 
bump 👍
 
Back