Suspension
Fully Customizable Kit

Tires
Sports Hard

Tune

LSD
7/9/8

Transmission
5 Speed Close-Ratio Transmission (Install before any power mods! This will make the gear longer to compensate for additional RPMs.)

Suspension
Ride Height - -7/-7
Spring Rate - 8.0/6.0
Dampers (Extension) - 8/6
Dampers (Compression) - 6/5
Anti-Roll Bars - 4/4

Camber Angle - 2.3/1.7
Toe Angle - -0.05/0.10

Brakes
Balance Adjustment - 3/1.

Driving Aids
TCS: Off
SRF: Off
AS: Off
ASM: Off
ABS: Off

Behold, the legendary Hachi-roku.
We started this build with a newer 20V 4A-GEU power unit, prepped by Toyota Racing Development. We then threw away the old suspension and began with DG-5 coilovers wrapped with TRD springs, complete with a drivetrain reinforcement and a newer, close ratio 5-speed gearbox. This certainly isn't your average hatchback, but it's a comfortable grocery getter. 205 horsepowers through a lightweight FR chassis is sure to be great fun.
Tuned to compete on the touge at 420PP. It's a good handler but still has the drifty characteristic that really defines this car. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Oh, cool! I might test it! BTW, your entry for Touge 300... got a perfect score from me. ;)

Let's just see how it'll do against other competitors that got a high score.

Last edited:
Oh, cool! I might test it! BTW, your entry for Touge 300... got a perfect score from me. ;)

Let's just see how it'll do against other competitors that got a high score.

Wow, great to hear! I was a little concerned about the spring rates I used, since it's set up to oversteer a bit (That's basically the setup I used in my last season of Legend of the Streets.) but that's great!

Anyway, feel free to review this tune if you so desire. I welcome feedback. 👍

Wow, great to hear! I was a little concerned about the spring rates I used, since it's set up to oversteer a bit (That's basically the setup I used in my last season of Legend of the Streets.) but that's great!

Anyway, feel free to review this tune if you so desire. I welcome feedback. 👍

Actually, for Touge 300, I incorporated some rubrics. The overster almost led it to losing 1 point. But my thoughts about it changed as soon as I continued turning into the hairpins. The oversteer was actually limiting itself. Minimal countersteer was needed. 👍

Anyway, as soon as I finish testing all cars (3 more to go.), I could test out your AE86 tune.

Okay, so I've finally got around to testing your Hachi-Roku.

Course: Mt. Akina (Toscana)
Tires: Sports Hard

Well, what can I say? It's very impressive! I detuned it to perform for Touge 200 Class, and I found it to keep up nicely with my MR2.
Pros:
-Easy to handle
-Very minimal oversteer
-Great cornering performance
-Feels like it's on Sports Softs
-Fun to drive​
Cons:
-Acceleration is a bit sluggish​

Last edited:
For a bit of extra acceleration, you could swap the 5 speed for a more modern 6 speed. That helps a lot on this car; I stay authentic and keep the number of stock gears.

Back