Toyota Starlet Glanza V '97

Ireland
Ireland
partboy690
Hi everyone, new here nice to meet ya all :cheers:

I recently did my first ever tune and I must say I was very proud of the end result, I just want to know if people could test this out and let me know if it handles well. It's obviously a Glanza as the thread says, also if the serious tuners have constructive feedback I'd be very happy to here it, this is the tune;

Code:
Toyota Starlet Glanza V '97 PP 476 and it's 251HP

Suspension Fully and Racing Brake Kit
Ride Height:   F 95 - R 105
Spring Rate:   F 4.6 - R 2.5
Compression:   F 5 - R 6
Extension:     F 3 - R 3
Anti Roll:     F 2 - R 3
Camber:        F 1.0  - R 1.0
Toe:           F 0.15 - R 0.00
Brake Balance: F 3 - R 7

Transmission Fully Customisable

Max Speed: 249MPH

Gear 1: 1.802
Gear 2: 1.102
Gear 3: 0.801
Gear 4: 0.631
Gear 5: 0.475
Final : 5.382

Drivetrain Fully Customisable LSD

Initial torque: F 30
Acceleration: F 45
Braking Sen: F 15

Power

Stage 3 Engine
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter
Intake Tuning
High RPM Turbo

Body

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet
Window Weight Reduction
Ballast position: 15%

Last edited:
Figured I'd reply since no one else has yet. Nice tune! I have this a go cause I was looking for 90s Japanese car to drive and this worked great. However I couldn't match your trans settings how did you get those?

Didn't mean gear six :) just the final gear and I've edited the post with my new settings, I tweaked the trans a bit. I've got the Glanza up to 160mph, without nitro so I'd say that's pretty good. I think the brake balance is superb as well, brakes quick and sticks to the road with good tyres.

Also thanks for the kind words man, appreciate it, let me know how the trans works out for ya on my update.

Hi thanks for taking a look, funny that both of ye mention that ye can't match my gear ratios I couldn't either when reapplying this tune to another Glanza, it seems that when you change the top speed with different gear ratios applied then it can change from time to time. Also as for the ballast I would recommend leaving that at 0% actually that was an oversight on my part. Thanks for checking it out, I'd recommend trying to match my gear ratios as closely as possible or trying your own.

Back