Catalytic converter Sports
Intake tuning
High RPM Turbo Kit

Power Limiter 100%

Body: Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet
Window weight Reduction

Downforce....20

I don't think it will win any speed records. But should get gold.

Hope you can enjoy

Thanks Kennel. I would try to see how fast this setting could do.

Edit: Kenzel17 (sorry for typing error) :lol:

Last edited:
Hi @steve nfs

This car really doesn't like all that power and CS tyres......however

550PP
484BHP
1224Kg
Weight Distribution 58/42

No oil change

Aero-B
Flat floor-A
Custom Rear Wing..D/D/C...height -2...width -12
Wheels +2

Suspension: 95/98
10.50/9.45
2/3
3/5
3/5
0.5/1.0
-0.10/0.15

Racing Brakes: 5/4

Transmission: Final gear 5.500
Max Speed 162
1st gear....2.603
2nd gear....1.790
3rd gear.....1.288
4th gear.....0.981
5th gear.....0.782
6th gear.....0.653
Final Gear....4.380

LSD: 12/5/16
Triple Clutch
Carbon prop shaft

Power: Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic converter Sports
Intake tuning
High RPM Turbo Kit

Power Limiter 100%

Body: Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet
Window weight Reduction

Downforce....20

I don't think it will win any speed records. But should get gold.

Hope you can enjoy

1:50.4 Can't even get Silver . :crazy: Lol.

1:50.4 Can't even get Silver . :crazy: Lol.
Hi Steve nfs.

I tried removing the flat floor and the rear spoiler and tinkering with the settings. Whilst this made the car faster it just becomes so unstable. Every time I think I've got it right.......it slides all over the place. I'll keep tinkering with it but it is an absolute pig of a car at this power on CS tyres. If by some magic I get it right I'll let you know. Sorry it hasn't worked out.

Hi Steve nfs.

I tried removing the flat floor and the rear spoiler and tinkering with the settings. Whilst this made the car faster it just becomes so unstable. Every time I think I've got it right.......it slides all over the place. I'll keep tinkering with it but it is an absolute pig of a car at this power on CS tyres. If by some magic I get it right I'll let you know. Sorry it hasn't worked out.
Me too, flat floor normally helps a lot but just doesn't help much.There must be a green spot to tame it ! If I manage to get Silver, I will share the setting to you.:cheers:

Hi Steve nfs.

Hahahahaha I was just reading these comments, 'pig of a car' made me spit ny coffee out, just funny thing to say. been there guys, did you try leaving the rear diff @ like
initial torque: 50
Accel sens: 5
Decel sense 7?

That's a really conservative diff tune something similar to what you'd put on a rwd wrc car, which begs the question:
How different are the 2? A high power supra w/ comfort tires on a paved circuit and say, the same car maybe but with dirt tires on a rally circuit?
I know they're not the same but maybe if you applied rwd rally logic to this challenge you'd see better results. I'd drop the weight down to as low as possible, focus on getting the LOWEST POSSIBLE torque number as possible whilst retaining 550pp, I find that the sports exhaust barely adds any torque but great power, then the cat converter stage 1 engine, and a high RPM turbo kit, detune engine as much as possible but LOW TORQUE rwd cars are the easiest to control, so make that hp torque gap as wide as possible and work your magic, just a fresh perspective

That's an interesting way of looking at things @GermanCarRule . I know that particular challenge has passed, but i might just dig the car out from under its dust sheet where it has been languishing for a while and try looking at it from your perspective....it's not something that I had considered.....worth a try.....because that car car made me say very many bad words :banghead:

Hahahahaha I was just reading these comments, 'pig of a car' made me spit ny coffee out, just funny thing to say. been there guys, did you try leaving the rear diff @ like
initial torque: 50
Accel sens: 5
Decel sense 7?

That's a really conservative diff tune something similar to what you'd put on a rwd wrc car, which begs the question:
How different are the 2? A high power supra w/ comfort tires on a paved circuit and say, the same car maybe but with dirt tires on a rally circuit?
I know they're not the same but maybe if you applied rwd rally logic to this challenge you'd see better results. I'd drop the weight down to as low as possible, focus on getting the LOWEST POSSIBLE torque number as possible whilst retaining 550pp, I find that the sports exhaust barely adds any torque but great power, then the cat converter stage 1 engine, and a high RPM turbo kit, detune engine as much as possible but LOW TORQUE rwd cars are the easiest to control, so make that hp torque gap as wide as possible and work your magic, just a fresh perspective

Just thought I would let you know....I dug this beast out from the back of the garage and tinkered with it for a while. I applied your thinking to it and kept the torque as low as possible and tried your logic with LSD settings. I still had to mess around with those settings quite a bit but eventually came up with a perfectly usable road car....admittedly still not on Comfort Softs:crazy:. Those tyres and this car just do not go:banghead:. However with your help I have now published a decent tune. Thanks for nudging me in a different direction....it is much appreciated :bowdown:
It gives me something else to consider in future:tup:

Back