Toyota Supra (A70) JTCC Team Tom's Minolta #37 1987

  • Thread starter Thread starter RandomCarGuy17
  • 1 comments
  • 12,372 views
Messages
18,339
United States
Florida
Messages
GranTurismo0517
Messages
RandomCarGuy17
Time for PD to add some older Toyota Supra race cars to the GT library and starting off with the Minolta Supra Group A Race Car. TBH, I don't have much info on the Group A JTCC cars of this time, so all I can post are pictures.

The Tom's Minolta Supra actually won the 3rd round of the 1987 JTCC season, which I guess is better than not winning a round at all. I still want this touring car. I mean, it's a Supra and look at the livery!

minolta-supra09.jpg


minolta-supra06.jpg


Supra4.jpg


 
Last edited:
Updating this thread again with an improved title to fit the new guidelines better. Apparently all I had to do to find out the teams of certain cars is look on wikipedia. :/
8010013145_e508e78376.jpg


minolta02.jpg
 
Back