Toyota Supra (A90) NASCAR Xfinity Series #19 2019

• Thread starter DCheesy
  • 8 comments
United States
United States
Dcheesy
I imagine we can confirm NASCAR coming to GTS at some point in the near future due to the reveal of a Toyota Supra NASCAR! This should definitely be enough of an excuse to justify this in PD's eyes!
*Fingers crossed*
Xfinity_Supra_002.jpg

You may have corrected the year placement, but this title still needs a bit of work.

For instance there's no generation information. You've also called it "NASCAR", which is an organising body and not a race series...

Sorry, I'm trying. Not sure of the placement of the generation in the title. There isn't a reference to it in the racecar section of the guidelines. Also don't know whether to use mk1 or gen1 as Nascar usually refers to them as gen1, gen2, etc. I hope it's closer to your liking sir :nervous:

Not sure of the placement of the generation in the title. There isn't a reference to it in the racecar section of the guidelines. Also don't know whether to use mk1 or gen1 as Nascar usually refers to them as gen1, gen2, etc.
Generation... of Supra.

Here's the approximate page of Supras (it may be a couple before that, because I have to see all the deleted threads too :lol: ). If you look, you'll notice that yours is not like the others.

Back