Toyota supra rz '97

  • Thread starter Thread starter Born2ShootYou
  • 20 comments
  • 627 views
Messages
87
United States
United States
Messages
Born2ShootYou
Fully loaded and ready to drift.

Color: Matte Light Silver

Rims Color: Matte Light Silver

56k Mi.

Perfect for those Seasonal Events! :sly:

Im looking for some paints or if not or even possible a Speed '12

Even Trade for My Saleen S7..0/0/0..???
 
Last edited:
Already got 2 lol, 1 for race and 1 for drift
 
SOLD !!! :Dx ahhaa what you want for it? ?:Dxx
 
O.O lol

what paints do you have?
 
Chrome... a few mattes... and like 2 colourshifts :Dxx haha
 
I can do chrome but I would need it today :P
 
just wondering..... do you dupe?? :Dxx
 
my memory stick has broke... but i need to dupe the chrome first... so could i send it to you and you dupe it and send it back?? :Dxx
 
my memory stick has broke... but i need to dupe the chrome first... so could i send it to you and you dupe it and send it back?? :Dxx

Sure. But can it be done today?
 
yeahh :Dxx hahaa i can send a chrome paint in about an hour (stupid 4hr race) and you can dupe and send back yeah :Dxxxx
 
Yeah I can send it back :)
 
Sounds good!:D

Hey I got chrome from a friend of mine:L

Thanks tho car is still up and ready for a new home!:D
 
Last edited:
I can send paints, but not until 1/3. I have all the mattes/chromes/color shifts, just let me know what you want.
 
errrr... i can send a few mattes?? :Dxx
 
I can send paints, but not until 1/3. I have all the mattes/chromes/color shifts, just let me know what you want.

I just got gold and chrome paint jobs.

Any good cars?
 
hmmm... welll dont worry then mate :Dxx hahaa
 
how do I put this thing on complete and close the thread?
 
Back