Toyota Yaris 1.5 RS

  • Thread starter Thread starter RX-7 Turbo II
  • 6 comments
  • 552 views
Messages
481
I've bought a Yaris 1.5 RS and equiped it to the max!!
After 1 race it has 286hp!
But when racing the Yaris/Vitz cup in Prof mode... I just can't win (AI drives in Yaris Euro's, wich is less powerfull)
Anyone expierienced (??) the same thing??
How can I win this g*ddamn cup?!? :confused:
(I just HATE (small) FF cars)!!!:irked::mad:
 
Try here. Pro series is about halfway down. Hopefully this will help you!
 
I'll try it tomorrow... but thx a lot!!
I think it'll help me!!
THX again!!! ;) 👍
 
No problem - I use Der Alta's writeups all the time as a source of information. Find a post of his and look for the Compendium link in his sig.

Good luck!
 
You have to make sure you buy EVERYthing possible. I couldnt win until I bought the fully custom tranny. Even though I wasnt redlining the engine with the old one, because the Stock Vitz has a pretty long ratio'd tranny.
 
I've bought everything!
But I'll use the guide/settings today, so we'll see!! :)
 
I've won the cup pretty easy with these settings!!
Thx a lot for the link!! 👍
 
Back