FINISHED. TPC GR Supra Supercup. Champion - Pigems.

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 845 comments

Tyre wear. Pit stop for tyre change is mandatory, regardless.

• Keep at x3.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Reduce to x2.

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll be there, just need to look up which track we're on...

Autopolis. 9am TOD.

I have done "a lot of practice for this one" in the sense that I've driven both the car, and the track, albeit not together.

That's all the practice we need, man. One point to note, though. It's a little slippery until the tyres are up to temp.

Tweaked the Z4 livery:

PS_Messages_20200717_204700.jpg

Just done 7 laps in time trail and have to see this thing is a handful around Autopolis :lol::lol:.

Its inbetween gears on most corners and if your steering and adding power at the same time your gonna be sideways more often that not, great fun but not fast. It will be a lot different on fuel but I think going deep on the brakes and squaring the corners off might be the way to go.

Averaged 1.44.8s, managed a 1.44.2, optimum must be in the high 41s but obviously this is without fuel and tyre wear.

Should be a fun race, even though Autopolis is one of my favourite tracks I’m not overly confident in my pace especially over a race distance, but we’ll see how qually goes with fuel. I expect the guys with ballast are really going to feel it around this circuit.

Have a good race everyone :cheers:

edit: also added TPC decals to the livery :)

Back