FINISHED. TPC GR Supra Supercup. Champion - Pigems.

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 845 comments

Tyre wear. Pit stop for tyre change is mandatory, regardless.

• Keep at x3.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Reduce to x2.

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just done some practice, after 5 laps I managed to settle in ok. No idea how we’re going to manage this in traffic though, it’s mental in the dark. I had to up my EV setting slightly because my lights weren’t lighting up far enough ahead I couldn’t even see the 150 boards in time. However if you max out the EV it’s like running in daytime, I suggest @El_Beardo posts a still of his onboard lap and the darkest point (which I think is going up the hill) and then we all set out TV’s to match. Currently I’m on +1.0 EV which seems about right (late sunset). my usual 0 EV is pitch black its ridiculous.

Sorry, I have to drop out. Going to visit the parents in Denmark, have been corona tested to make sure I can go.
But leaving Monday morning so this won't fly

No worries, man.

Just done some practice, after 5 laps I managed to settle in ok. No idea how we’re going to manage this in traffic though, it’s mental in the dark. I had to up my EV setting slightly because my lights weren’t lighting up far enough ahead I couldn’t even see the 150 boards in time. However if you max out the EV it’s like running in daytime, I suggest @El_Beardo posts a still of his onboard lap and the darkest point (which I think is going up the hill) and then we all set out TV’s to match. Currently I’m on +1.0 EV which seems about right (late sunset). my usual 0 EV is pitch black its ridiculous.

Yeah, it's going to be chaos :lol:

If it helps, I run -0.5 EV, 98 saturation, and 8 HDR at all times.

Bonus point update.

Bonus point to anyone who gets a clean race bonus tonight. Screenshots will be required.
One for a clean race, two if you take it away from somebody else?

btw worth a warning to everybody to be careful on the pit entry, if you miss it the game gives you a lap penalty on most tracks (don't try pitting the following lap either because it will reset you again).

One for a clean race, two if you take it away from somebody else?

btw worth a warning to everybody to be careful on the pit entry, if you miss it the game gives you a lap penalty on most tracks (don't try pitting the following lap either because it will reset you again).

Three to whoever takes you out :gtpflag:

Good point about the pit entry. This one's a ballache.

:lol::lol: Do not say it like this hahaha

it’s this : Ball (testicle) - Ache (throbbing pain-pronounce Ake)
I think your confusing with bollock which is slang for testicle and is pronounced Bol-lock

so the pit entry is a pain in the balls basically :lol:

Thanks! Bollocks I have known how to pronounce since I bought my first Sex Pistols vinyl in 1978, but knowing the origin of Ballache makes it a lot easier.

Latest Posts

Back