FINISHED. TPC GR Supra Supercup. Champion - Pigems.

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 845 comments

Tyre wear. Pit stop for tyre change is mandatory, regardless.

• Keep at x3.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Reduce to x2.

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looking at the laps @R1600Turbo and @Pigems are at least 3 tenths clear of anybody else. I haven't got the pace but if I can fluke a 2nd row start I will try to have some fun on the first lap :cheers:

Btw if you're on a controller there is a lot of time gained by doing a slow out lap in qualifying. I think we're scrubbing the tyres in the long left handers and overheating the fronts.

I still can’t believe we’re in 2020 and no company has designed a controller specifically for racing games, it can’t be that hard to make one, can it?
The closest I can think of is this for the X360, I suppose it's not far off using the motion control on Dualshock.

B1054929732.jpg

@GOTMAXPOWER it’s not over till it’s over ;)
Definitely not, it's all close right through the field. I haven't practiced with everybody but I think at least 5 people will be within half a second of pole if they get a good lap in :cheers:.

The closest I can think of is this for the X360, I suppose it's not far off using the motion control on Dualshock.

B1054929732.jpg

Definitely not, it's all close right through the field. I haven't practiced with everybody but I think at least 5 people will be within half a second of pole if they get a good lap in :cheers:.

not done much practice yet, not expecting to be near the top, fortunately i'm familiar with all these circuits so shouldn't take long for me to get up to speed.

I may not go that fast in the race, depends on the tire wear. :P

I did 2 long runs other night, wear not an issue until around lap 10, but that was going from a full tank of fuel.
I was seeing a drop in pace after a few laps by a couple tenths, but then they seemed to hold at that pace for a while, (very similar to how Pirelli race tyres go off in real life, which I thought was cool) @GOTMAXPOWER put this down to excessive heat but I’m not sure if that’s it or how to counter it. Might have been me just getting used to the car etc.

edit: the big question will be strategy, pit early, pit at 50% or go long. Should be a lot of fun :cheers:

Last edited:
Back