FINISHED. TPC GR Supra Supercup. Champion - Pigems.

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 845 comments

Tyre wear. Pit stop for tyre change is mandatory, regardless.

• Keep at x3.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Reduce to x2.

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@GOTMAXPOWER @Pigems @Kermit_2142 can you guys check this, and make sure I'm not wildly out compared to results? Started to question myself now :lol: . . When I get home, I'll skim through the race result screenshots to double/triple check everything.

GMP – 5th 1st (+3 = 98%) – 1st (+3 = 100%) – 4th (-1 = 99%) – 3rd – (+1 = 100%) - Total 100% weight.

Pigems – 2nd (+2 = 97%) – 2nd (+2 = 99%) – 4th (-1 = 98%) – 3rd (+1 = 99%) – 4th – (-1 = 98%) - Total 98% weight.

Kermit – 4th10th (0%) – 2nd (+2 = 97%) 2nd (+2 = 99%) 2nd (+2 = 100%) - Total 100% weight.

Drex is easy. He was at 95%, and won Tokyo. +3% = 98%. Same for Turbo, if he decides to race another round. I lost all of mine at Tokyo because **** Tokyo.
Looks about right to me with those results, I didn't realise Kermit had banged out 3 podiums in a row 👍

@GOTMAXPOWER @Pigems @Kermit_2142 can you guys check this, and make sure I'm not wildly out compared to results? Started to question myself now :lol: . . When I get home, I'll skim through the race result screenshots to double/triple check everything.

GMP – 5th 1st (+3 = 98%) – 1st (+3 = 100%) – 4th (-1 = 99%) – 3rd – (+1 = 100%) - Total 100% weight.

Pigems – 2nd (+2 = 97%) – 2nd (+2 = 99%) – 4th (-1 = 98%) – 3rd (+1 = 99%) – 4th – (-1 = 98%) - Total 98% weight.

Kermit – 4th10th (0%) – 2nd (+2 = 97%) 2nd (+2 = 99%) 2nd (+2 = 100%) - Total 100% weight.

Drex is easy. He was at 95%, and won Tokyo. +3% = 98%. Same for Turbo, if he decides to race another round. I lost all of mine at Tokyo because **** Tokyo.

Looks good on my end. 👍

Looks about right to me with those results, I didn't realise Kermit had banged out 3 podiums in a row 👍

Agreed, he’s been sneakily creeping up behind us. Guess it’s time to break out the Shake’N’Bake next race! :D

Yes I think I know what’s happened. Originally Interlagos wasn’t going to count as an official race so I think that’s been missed off the ballast. I’ve had 3 2nd places on the bounce now so I should have been at 99% for Tokyo and 100% for next race??? Can’t say I’ve payed much attention with it until today. I totally forgot I finished p2 at Bathurst. Edit: this is exactly what you already said, doh!!!

Edit maybe ballast should be done via championship standings instead of race results ?? But I guess we’re too far in now...

Last edited:
I found the Supra tricky to be consistent in at Suzuka on my test run last weekend.
I ran a few laps yesterday and thought the same. The Supra doesn’t seem quite as at home there - maybe it is allergic to Honda tracks!

I managed a 1.59.7 I think when I started going a lot easier on the brake, but need to work on consistency.

Going out for a smoke, then I'll open another practice lobby. Need to try and crack that bloody 2 min barrier.

This was my FL from practice tonight, im still playing with gearing in a couple places though. I went to 4th early on this lap coming out of the esses up the hill, but I think I may like staying in 3rd longer there instead. Another place is the second half of spoon, I went to 2nd in this lap, but you can also stay in third there, 2nd feels more controlled, 3rd may be faster done right. Only other place is the fast left after spoon, I think I stayed in 6th on this lap, but you can also drop to 5th and maintain some throttle for the apex, and back to 6th on the exit. :)

Back