TPC MX-5 Cup, Autopolis short, 5th November

Just finished buying and building this spec car...
Had to do a little grinding,but very affordable build and great fun to throw around Goodwood(hadn't got the suspension,crank,engine balance,LSD or clutch/flywheel installed for that...)

Onto livery and quick grind for wheels now!

Thanks for hosting, and for having a livery I could ramp to the rules pretty quick @RacingGrandpa

Had fun in both races but in different ways. Race 1 trying my damndest to catch up to @O604 after running off and dropping to last on lap 1.
Then race 2 with the battle all race long with @DelboyD That was fantastic. And thanks for setting the picks @Chevy Heavy and @O604

Always a good time when I can get back on track with you guys.

And awesome dominance @The359

Very fun race, that car (and track) was a challenge throughout. It's a very different animal from the other Spec Miata, I just wish we had more of a chance for closer racing with it like the other Miata, but it clearly is a car that requires a lot of finesse on every corner.

Very fun race, that car (and track) was a challenge throughout. It's a very different animal from the other Spec Miata, I just wish we had more of a chance for closer racing with it like the other Miata, but it clearly is a car that requires a lot of finesse on every corner.
It was a challenge. My first run with Barber's tune was a bit of a wake up as I was expecting the car to be planted with a "jump in and race" feel to it. I realised that I'd need to practice to do well and edit the tune.

I found it difficult enough to make being consistant tricky, but I could tell when I was just on the limit and I knew this was quicker.

It could be soft tyres would be enough grip to close the field up a little.

Having said all that, I'd be up for another race in this car as it is.

I tried to add you on PSN yesterday. I think I sent to wrong person the FR.
Sorry about the sudden change of host.
No worries,the missus turned up so couldn't spectate/race of a spot was available unfortunately.

Sounds like a good time was had by all.
Very fun spec car to drive, looking forward to hopefully participating in any other races in the future.

Will check out the replay later!

Back