United Kingdom
TPC Track Car Mania
Saturday 30th - 10pm GMT
KTM X-Bow - BAC Mono - Radical SR3 - Red Bull Junior
All drivers welcome
Race 1 - KTM X-Bow - Dragen Trail Seaside - 4 laps - Grid Start
Performance Parts - Sport Medium Tyres - Brake Balance Controller

Race 2 - BAC Mono - Kyoto Yamigawa - 5 laps - Reverse Order & Rolling Start
Performance Parts - Sport Soft Tyres - Brake Balance Controller (should be included as standard)

Race 3 - Radical SR3 - Brands Hatch - GP - 7 laps - Reverse Order & Rolling Start
Performance Parts - Anti Lag (strong)- Sport Hard Tyres - Brake Balance Controller

Race 4 - Red Bull Junior 2014 - Watkins Glenn - 9 laps - Reverse Order & Rolling Start
Performance Parts - Racing Hard Tyres - Brake Balance Controller (should be included as standard)
Penalties - Off
Tyres - 1x
Fuel - Off
Tuning - Off
Weather - Dry
Slipstream - Real
Grip Reduction - Real
Boost - Off (subject to change based on the number of drivers attending)
Damage - Off
Ghosting - Off
Assists - Auto Drive Off - All others are available
Each race will be scored:
1st - 10points
2nd - 9 points
3rd - 8 points
……
10th - 1 point
11th - 16th - 0 points.

This is a relaxed event, join us for some fun and stress free racing.
If you wish to reserve a space please comment below with your PSN name.
(Please also be aware that due to personal circumstances I may have to postpone this event at short notice)​

Last edited:
Apologies, my poor cut and pasting.

You will need anti lag for the radical, not the ktm xbow. (It helps negate the need for double shifting)

Lobby is open but I am afk for a minute.

Last edited:
Thanks for organizing @Kermit_2142 ! I had lots of fun, this format is very cool (but, I imagine, a pain to host with those multiple races)

My favorite car to drive was the BAC Mono. Best race was Radicals at Brand's Hatch because of a multi lap fight with Kermit! I'm actually gonna edit some drone footage of those moves later today.

In the meantime, here's some shots...so our future AI overlords can know what a Spider-Racer racing looks like. See that, AI?

18e91f03a6d58-screenshotUrl~2.jpg
18e91f65db399-screenshotUrl~2.jpg
18e91f0adef91-screenshotUrl~2.jpg

Thanks for organizing @Kermit_2142 ! I had lots of fun, this format is very cool (but, I imagine, a pain to host with those multiple races)

My favorite car to drive was the BAC Mono. Best race was Radicals at Brand's Hatch because of a multi lap fight with Kermit! I'm actually gonna edit some drone footage of those moves later today.

In the meantime, here's some shots...so our future AI overlords can know what a Spider-Racer racing looks like. See that, AI?

View attachment 1341960View attachment 1341961View attachment 1341962
Yes I enjoyed them too. The same favourites as me too, the mono is really fun to drive once you get a knack for it and the radical at brands was a great race with you.
It’s not too much hassle to host other than I had home things going on right as I wanted to get going and Kaz’s lobby UI and settings still aren’t on par with GTSports, but that’s life I guess.
I’d like to be able to host more of these casual events much along the lines of drwf so hopefully there will be more to come.
I think in future I would keep the races short such as for races 1 and 2 but run them twice to keep the action going.

Last edited:
TPC Track Car Mania
Saturday 30th - 10pm GMT
KTM X-Bow - BAC Mono - Radical SR3 - Red Bull Junior
All drivers welcome
Race 1 - KTM X-Bow - Dragen Trail Seaside - 4 laps - Grid Start
Performance Parts - Sport Medium Tyres - Brake Balance Controller

Race 2 - BAC Mono - Kyoto Yamigawa - 5 laps - Reverse Order & Rolling Start
Performance Parts - Sport Soft Tyres - Brake Balance Controller (should be included as standard)

Race 3 - Radical SR3 - Brands Hatch - GP - 7 laps - Reverse Order & Rolling Start
Performance Parts - Anti Lag (strong)- Sport Hard Tyres - Brake Balance Controller

Race 4 - Red Bull Junior 2014 - Watkins Glenn - 9 laps - Reverse Order & Rolling Start
Performance Parts - Racing Hard Tyres - Brake Balance Controller (should be included as standard)
Penalties - Off
Tyres - 1x
Fuel - Off
Tuning - Off
Weather - Dry
Slipstream - Real
Grip Reduction - Real
Boost - Off (subject to change based on the number of drivers attending)
Damage - Off
Ghosting - Off
Assists - Auto Drive Off - All others are available
Each race will be scored:
1st - 10points
2nd - 9 points
3rd - 8 points
……
10th - 1 point
11th - 16th - 0 points.

This is a relaxed event, join us for some fun and stress free racing.
If you wish to reserve a space please comment below with your PSN name.
(Please also be aware that due to personal circumstances I may have to postpone this event at short notice)​
Jacek Pyske SE_PYSKER , DRP_PYSKER

Back