TPC Race with Prizes?

• Thread starter O604
  • 5 comments
Canada
Canada
Kaizen-Teian
Date/venue/format TBD* after entry. Gauging interest first. :embarrassed:

Main Rule: In order to enter you must submit a "Prize".

Prize examples: If you have confidence in your livery design skills, maybe offer a custom livery. Or if you are good a decal making, a custom decal.... Or if you have confidence in an area of driving, like drifting, offer 1 drifting lesson. Or if you have confidence on your teaching skills, maybe offer a post-race analysis.... Just some examples. Think about it some...

Winner of the race gets 1st pick at a prize, 2nd, 3rd, etc..... Everyone gets a prize. :D

*Details set when 5 people sign up.

I'm pretty good with audio editing. Something I really enjoying doing. So I think I'm going with this. Not sure if it's appealing or not.

Prize: TPC Personalized 30 minute+ workout mix. You can chose the music or give me a general direction. 1 file .mp3 format sent to winner. Keep the file on your PS or phone and use it for BGM when hot lapping.

Demo

Last edited:
I liked the idea a lot, my only hesitation was having something to offer. I guess if anyone is interested in a livery they can stare at after using the “wrong” mushrooms for their spaghetti recipe. 🤯

Back