TPC Subaru BRZ GT300 Asia/Pacific Supercup - Series over

Here's actual racing evidence that it is possible to overtake cars on the outside with less than a cars width
I will also add that there is precedent for cars going airborne in this series xD

ezgif-2-f117c0003b.gif

Sorry for leaving tonight folks.

As I said in chat, I was way out of my league and I was concerned that I was getting in the way too often. My apologies to anyone who was affected.

I think I should stick to shorter events with fields more in keeping with my standard.

Good luck for the remainder of the series.

As I said in chat, I was way out of my league and I was concerned that I was getting in the way too often. My apologies to anyone who was affected.

I think I should stick to shorter events with fields more in keeping with my standard.

I felt your pain after my second spin. I had enjoyed it up until that stage racing with Barber and being ahead of Spider

I felt like that when I started running with these guys, had I been there yesterday you wou6have had me to race at least.
But racing with this crowd has been an enormous lift for race craft, learning to race in a pack and so on.
Don't give up

Last edited:
Well I sucked in that race :lol:, never really had any pace and only moved up to the midfield at some point because of some incidents ahead. I actually like the track, but it hasn't been kind to me yet.
The highlight of my race was doing a few corners side by
side with @Racerx_34 , that was lovely :cheers:

At some point in that side by side I nearly binned it, but at least it made for a cool photo 😎
As always, big thanks to @Adam Barber for hosting and to the whole grid. It was a pleasure.
Now onto Fuji, which will be my last round as I already have the last weekend of the series blocked with an IRL event.
1881a8b866a51-screenshotUrl.png
1881b06fadc68-screenshotUrl.png

Well I sucked in that race :lol:, never really had any pace and only moved up to the midfield at some point because of some incidents ahead. I actually like the track, but it hasn't been kind to me yet.
The highlight of my race was doing a few corners side by
side with @Racerx_34 , that was lovely :cheers:

At some point in that side by side I nearly binned it, but at least it made for a cool photo 😎
As always, big thanks to @Adam Barber for hosting and to the whole grid. It was a pleasure.
Now onto Fuji, which will be my last round as I already have the last weekend of the series blocked with an IRL event.
View attachment 1256434View attachment 1256435

The side by side stuff with you, Barber and Pigems was fun. My eagerness got the better of me though a few times

Thought the last race was today, but I guess there isn’t anything happening today. So I won’t be able to race next week, I enjoyed the 2 races I did get to do
Yeah, last race isn't this weekend because it clashes with Le Mans and most people, me included, will be watching that.

Back