TPE - any updates?

United Kingdom
Druids Bend
Z4E_Midnight85
I haven't played with the TPE for an eternity, so I thought I'd check: have there been any updates since launch back in end of 2015? I see someone's come up with some crazy editor program, but is this the only way to make truly creative tracks?

I haven't played with the TPE for an eternity, so I thought I'd check: have there been any updates since launch back in end of 2015? I see someone's come up with some crazy editor program, but is this the only way to make truly creative tracks?

There was a few minor updates but mostly just to smooth out bumps with anchors positioned too closely together. No major changes to functionality. If you want to create more creative tracks then the hacked program is the only way to do it.

GT6 is dead. Don't expect any more updates to the game or anything related to it.

There was a few minor updates but mostly just to smooth out bumps with anchors positioned too closely together. No major changes to functionality. If you want to create more creative tracks then the hacked program is the only way to do it.

GT6 is dead. Don't expect any more updates to the game or anything related to it.
I thought that might be the case. I just use it to hone my driving lines, etc.

GT6 modded track editor is the future. It's still getting updates. Lots of new things to change the tracks leaps ahead of what PD would let us do, but yes the official track editor is on extended hiatus.

Back