TPLR - FM2 Racing League

• Thread starter Mpower56
  • 17 comments
Hi guys,

If your interested in some clean and competitive racing check out my league at tplracing.com. I have about 12 drivers lined up right now and want to get 18-20 total before the season start so that we are guaranteed two full grids every week. If you think you would like to run with us just register and you will be added to the drivers list. Then in the forums you can post what you will be driving for the season (we will be racing c-class) and what times are best for you.

Well hope to see some of you on the track!

Welcome to Track Passion League Racing!

currentdrivers-2.jpg

TPRL is a FM2 league dedicated to providing clean and fair racing in an organized competitive environment.

Our season will be starting somewhere between June 11th and 17th. We will try our best to have times that work for both Americans and Europeans. You may drive solo or enter a 3 man or less team into the league. Our limit of drivers for season 1 will be 24. By next season though we will allow unlimted. There will be no requirements except for being able to drive safely and cleanly. Though, if the driving behavior becomes a problem we will be suspending drivers and having a license approval system for new comers. For our first season we will run C class cars, tuned to your liking. There is still time to change classes though, and if enough people want we can definitely switch to something else. Just vote in our [link=http://tplracing.com/e107_plugins/poll/oldpolls.php]poll[/link]. In season 2 we plan on having two different series, one running C-class and one running one of the racing classes.

We will be having race results posted on the site, personal and team season standings, a incident report system, penalty system for offending drivers, possibly a highlight video of main events, and much more.

On top of our weekly races for the main series (c-class), we will be having scheduled practices and drift meets. We will also be forming a separate race and drift team that will be competing with other teams outside the league. Drivers we see potential in may receive an invitation to one of our teams.

Season and race registration will be available once we find the correct plug-in. The site itself is a work in progress and so for now please register and post in the forums if you'd like. An FAQ on how things will work , racing rules/guidelines, and a banner should be up in the next few days.

OMG! Finally a raceing/drift leauge. I am going this weekend to re-subscribe to gold, it just ran out:grumpy:. PLEEEEAAASEEE let me in.... send me a friend recuset at GRSINNJ90. I am 100% in:tup:.

Don't worry socomplayer, just register on the site for now and I will add you to the drivers list. I plan on the season starting in two weeks or less, depending on how many people we have. And I'll add you on live. My gamertag is night52.

And DWA would you actually race with us or do you want to take part only in the drift team?

I'm happy there's some interest here :)

Well, it turns out I can drift better than I think I can drive but hell if I can keep up sure I'll do racing too. :)

I'm sure you will be able to keep up ;) You don't have to be fast, just clean and fair. Oh guys try to register under the same name as your gamertag.

Integra Type R, I'm guessing you are the one who registered under general? Make sure you give me your gamertag either here or on the site.

Oh and just so you guys know my name is night52 on the site. I made this gtplanet account years ago..

As someone who moderates a Forza forum, and sees a lot of these Drift Club threads (which have also lead to mass flame threads), I must say out of all of the ones I've seen, your's is definately the most professional.

My 👍 to that.
Just my 2 cents.

And as soon as I finally am able to play, I hope you may still have open spots. :)

Partyboy78

^Thanks, I appreciate that. And there should definitely be slots available. We do have a 24 driver limit for Season 1 but that shouldn't be a problem.

This is Great! (Bravo Mpower56 / night52)!!
I may not be very fast, but I am a good, clean, fair driver. Although whenever I connect to any of you guys, I lag a lot. I got a decent connection, but I think due to server distances that happens (as I am in India, not sure if that's the case, but I do lag all over the place at times).. So in that case, can I just come over and spectate. I am up to watch some good clean racing on FMTV! (if it's okay to have spectators :P )?

I went ahead and signed up. I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep up with the lot of your club even though I was only 1-2 seconds behind the fastest fellows on the Demo. But then again, that was the demo.

Anyways, if I'm not, I'd be interested in drifting. Registered as Partyboy. :)
I'll make sure to check in often.

And if you need any other forums to ask, be sure to check out Forzacentral.com.

What I've found out of all the C class cars I've tested, is that the TPRL racing series is definately going to come down to how you tune your car. I've gotten every car I've tested within the 2 seconds of each other. The only cars that were really faster than the rest were the S281 Mustang and the CTS-V. I'm still doing some testing, but I think I may use an FD RX7.

I hope my Fwd Corrado wont be at a disadvantage against these Rwd cars you guys have. Even though it did beat some mercs in single player becasue of its handling (need to work on straightaway speed).:crazy:

What I've found out of all the C class cars I've tested, is that the TPRL racing series is definately going to come down to how you tune your car. I've gotten every car I've tested within the 2 seconds of each other. The only cars that were really faster than the rest were the S281 Mustang and the CTS-V. I'm still doing some testing, but I think I may use an FD RX7.

I'd say more just balance in upgrades and the actual driving. You don't have the power to make for bad driving or handling like you sometimes do in the higher classes. So say if you loose momentum on a turn, you are at a huge disadvantage and it will affect you much more than it would in a higher class. Also, strangely I've yet to have seen powerful cars like mustang and the cts-v dominate in the c class. Usually its the elises along with other lighter cars that are always up front.

Edit: sheruken yes spectating would be fine. I wouldn't mind driving with you and seeing just how bad it is though.

^^ That'd be brilliant!
I'll add your GT on my friend's list?
I am PferdeStarke - FYI!
Should I register at the tplracing.com site?

Yes add me on xbl. If I host tomorrow I'll make sure to invite you and see how it is.

Edit: Mclaren I wouldn't be concerned. There is no real time or speed you need to be able to run with us. I just need clean and reasonable driving and thats all. And 1-2 seconds off the best demo times is not bad at all. Probably better than most of the guys signed up. When you get a chance make sure to post your gamertag and the car you will be running in the forums so I can update them.

Latest Posts

Back