Tr2n - Tron 2?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Famine
  • 9 comments
  • 734 views

Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
Messages
92,446
United Kingdom
Rule 12
Messages
GTP_Famine
Well... apparently the depths haven't been plumbed quite enough in the hunt for more sequels, so now Disney have gone back to 1982 to find a film they haven't remade.

Tron...

Slated for release in 2010, here is the Wiki page and here is the teaser trailer (as apparently illicitly filmed by some dude somewhere for some reason).


*scratches head*

Could be great, could be awful. Pixar are alleged to be involved...
 
1zl9377.jpg
 
From what I can see in that trailer, it looks really nice, but this as going to be a hit and miss film. I will reserve judgment when I watch it.
 
Now, now, Viper... the trailer looks pretty awesome. It's got Jeff Bridges and Lightcycles... gotta love that.
 
Well, Jeff Bridges help but making it more of a realistic scene and then draping neon lights over it is a bit like what they did to Transformers... Not cool and doesn't follow anything from the original movie.
 
I would like a Tron sequel...... meh why not, hollywoods remade everything else....
 
I've never seen the original, but this seems like a movie that would be best viewed when high...:lol:
 
Sadly, Tron is a movie that I've never seen. As someone who considers themselves a 'geek," that's a major sin.

NETFLIX POWERS ACTIVATE!

From what I understand, the Tron fans are excited. I think just like Watchmen, you're going to get a mixed bucket. But, I dunno.
 
Back