Tra Kyoto [6666 Drift]

• Thread starter CheladaJr
  • 17 comments
United States
Michigan
QuintenXavier
Xbox_Is_Gay
10660353683_fd18eb9e02_c.jpg

T.R.A Kyoto or 6666 Customs (AKA the creators of the Rocketbunny Kits) are based in Japan, Tops. Racing. Art Kyoto was created by Kei Miura. GT6 is right around the corner and I will be going through GT5 and talking to those about joining. To be Honest it will be a team,but but one of those teams that are very laid back and discreet. My focus of this team is to push each other in a positive way toward elite style drifting. The 1st think that comes to mind when you hear "Tra Kyoto" or 6666 Customs are the kits right? Now I'm not saying we will be able to make these kits on the new GT6, but we will try to put our creative edge on our cars. Color scheme's and other things will not be a key factor of the team, but to express one self. Competitions will be a personal decision, but the team will support anyway they can in helping toward anything you are trying to achieve. That is about it for now. I will be updating this regularly.​

Last edited:
Events.. Team....

I'll have the Mods move it over the the Drifting Sub-forum when the GT6 one is made. No positive things, or info don't comment.
This is a GT5 based Team just moved over to GT6 in the future.

RECRUITING NOW
Message me for information.

Last edited:
So why post in a forum of a different GT game?

Because I can, and Im planning early before the release of GT6. Is that a problem? I'm not gonna rush a team on the day GT6 comes out. I will talk to the mods. Hopefully Slip, and ask to have this thread moved over when the sub-forums are available for GT6. Thank you and have a nice day.

21 questions? And all he said was "Haha". People are quick to take things in a negative way and react nowadays..

21 questions? And all he said was "Haha". People are quick to take things in a negative way and react nowadays..
No, your giving me a hard time. How about stop posting here. You people just look for a reason to start problems. Just stop commenting here until you can show some manners and respect to peoples threads.

@Streeto My bad i over reacted. Just not having a good day dude.

Im not looking to start problems and Last time I Checked gtplanet nor the drifting forum is owned by you so i will post here if I want. Also, when have I disrespected the thread?

Yeah but you don't have the right to tell who and who not to post on this thread. After all this thread is off topic to this sub forum so its only a matter of time.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back