Hi all. Track Changes...
SSR11 - Do any of you remember the classic and original GT,lol, course you do. On the R11, there were roadworks half way round the track. I loved the challenge of speeding through them, But in GT3, it's been changed to a streight road. It's Not as much Fun as it was previously.
Anyone else miss the thrill of the R11 ???
Has anyone also seen or noticed any other changes on any tracks. I'm sure that Laguna Seca Corner at the end and maybe another one have changed, but I can't really remember,lol ( have to check tonight).
Let me know.
Thx
SSR11 - Do any of you remember the classic and original GT,lol, course you do. On the R11, there were roadworks half way round the track. I loved the challenge of speeding through them, But in GT3, it's been changed to a streight road. It's Not as much Fun as it was previously.
Anyone else miss the thrill of the R11 ???
Has anyone also seen or noticed any other changes on any tracks. I'm sure that Laguna Seca Corner at the end and maybe another one have changed, but I can't really remember,lol ( have to check tonight).
Let me know.
Thx