Track Day Cars?

• Thread starter Crispy
  • 7 comments
United States
Allen, Texas
crispychicken49
crispychicken49
With the included track day mode in FM4, I think it would be a great idea to include more track day cars in the game. Though since the game is pretty much finished at this moment, I would think that these cars would probably have to be in the games already.

Here are some cars that I think they should add.

-Ariel Atom 500
This car is basically the fastest Track car ever. 900hp per tonne, a greater Power to weight ratio of a Bugatti Veyron.

9080229.001.1M.jpg

-Lotus 2-Eleven
Another great and fun car to drive which was featured in FM3 as DLC. Pitting this car against the supercars of today such as the Ferrari F430, Lamborghini Gallardo, and Aston Martin DBS shows true enjoyment of racing a superlight.

211-05b.jpg

-Caterham R500 Superlight
The great and mighty Caterham. They make cars based of the Lotus Seven, a classic race car. And the R500 Superlight shows that completely. In fact, its a roll cage on wheels!

medium_Caterham-R500-Superlight.jpg

-Radical SR8
What! Is that a street-legal LMP? Yes it is!

radical%20sr8.jpg

-Rebellion RK1
Basically another street legal LMP. Would really like to see it show down with the SR8, wouldn't you?

DSC_2400.jpg

Of course there are many other track cars out there, and I would like you to post up your favorites! So lets get started!

EDIT: I added a couple more track cars, and would like to clear this out. Yes I know track day mode in FM4 is where you pass a bunch of cars, but wouldn't you want to drive in a track day car at a track day? Its like asking your wife if you'd want to take the Interceptor out to dinner tonight, you just want to!

Last edited:
Don't know if u have read the stuff correctly, but the track-day game mode was that you have to overtake as much cars in a limited time.
So not like in gt5 where u can open a lobby and everybody can just set times.
Maybe i have missed something, but in allot of videos this was the explanation of what the track day option will be in fm4.

nismopower
So not like in gt5 where u can open a lobby and everybody can just set times.

You can do this in FM3. I would imagine the sequel will let you.

-Ariel Atom 500
This car is basically the fastest Track car ever. 900hp per tonne, the same Power to weight ratio of a Bugatti Veyron.
THat'd be my favourite as well. Just one thing, though: The Atom 500 has a far better power to weight ratio than a Veyron. Even the Super Sports with its 1200HP manages 'only' ~670HP per tonne ;)

No Radical SR8?

:(
Well, since it was in FM3, there's probably no need to wish for it, right? ;)

Personally, I'd love the Rebellion R1K:
00a2c26d34bb38daa024eaf622c6f775.jpg

And since Forza has already had a few cars that were baiscally build on another car's chassis by building new bodywork for it, it would fit right in. Lovely track car, I think.

Lovely sound as well:

-Lotus 2-Eleven
Another great and fun car to drive which was featured in FM3 as DLC. Pitting this car against the supercars of today such as the Ferrari F430, Lamborghini Gallardo, and Aston Martin DBS shows true enjoyment of racing a superlight.

Been there. Done that. But didn't win.

Racing against a Lambo on Road Atlanta's club circuit for 7 laps.
He started on the front row and I was in the thrid row so it took a couple of laps to catch him.

I was much faster from T1 through T5. His car was pretty loose so he'd wash a bit wide on the T5 right hander and I'd pass him with inches between us, but he'd quickly gooble me up before 10a-10b and pull a small lead by S/F.

5861906376_e925a30b97.jpg

5861354587_3b531c9b7e.jpg

Last lap, last turn he twitched and I got a great run on him headed for S/F. He only managed to beat me by 3 feet.

If the race was a couple laps longer or if I had started further up...well if wishes were horses.

Even though I came up short, I still had a lot of fun that race and the Lotus 2-Eleven is great on the handling tracks.

THat'd be my favourite as well. Just one thing, though: The Atom 500 has a far better power to weight ratio than a Veyron. Even the Super Sports with its 1200HP manages 'only' ~670HP per tonne ;)

Lol, I had a duh moment right there. :lol:

00a2c26d34bb38daa024eaf622c6f775.jpg

And since Forza has already had a few cars that were baiscally build on another car's chassis by building new bodywork for it, it would fit right in. Lovely track car, I think.

Lovely sound as well:

I think they should have that car. That thing looks like an LMP.

Been there. Done that. But didn't win.

Racing against a Lambo on Road Atlanta's club circuit for 7 laps.
He started on the front row and I was in the thrid row so it took a couple of laps to catch him.

I was much faster from T1 through T5. His car was pretty loose so he'd wash a bit wide on the T5 right hander and I'd pass him with inches between us, but he'd quickly gooble me up before 10a-10b and pull a small lead by S/F.

5861906376_e925a30b97.jpg

5861354587_3b531c9b7e.jpg

Last lap, last turn he twitched and I got a great run on him headed for S/F. He only managed to beat me by 3 feet.

If the race was a couple laps longer or if I had started further up...well if wishes were horses.

Even though I came up short, I still had a lot of fun that race and the Lotus 2-Eleven is great on the handling tracks.

That car is just so much fun. Theres really nothing like it.

Luminis

Lovely sound as well:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec-6RVd3TMo">YouTube Link</a>

Gorgeous car.

My favorite car is the Ferrari 599XX. Since it was in FM3 I am keeping my fingers crossed it will also be in FM4.

Last edited:
Back