Track escaping

  • Thread starter Thread starter tubago
  • 10 comments
  • 1,112 views
Messages
197
Let's make a list of all the places where you can go out of the track:
1- Cote d'Azur. After the tunel, lean right and crash on the tires, you'll end in the back of the crowd

Doesn't work always, but it happens.
I'll post a photo
Here it is:

 
What were you doing that far over in the first place?
 
AAAGGGHHH!!!
the track has been overtaken by star wars fans!!!
RUN AWAY
 
nissan man
AAAGGGHHH!!!
the track has been overtaken by star wars fans!!!
RUN AWAY

rplukex3.jpg
 
hah.

I remember driving out of motor sports land in GT2 and reaching ultra-high speeds, like the track had no friction.

Sorry I don't have anything to contribute to this thread.
 
I'm about to post a whole slew of pictures of my off-track adventure. I'll just make a new thread so I don't hijack this one.
 
Out of all the years of playing GT i have never encountered running into a wall so hard that made me go through it. I've heard of the one where u go through the wall in Seatlle Circut i think and u can visit the places in the city. LoL :crazy:
 
Ikari_San
...Sorry I don't have anything to contribute to this thread.

You contributed this, and you should be proud of yourself. I am. Proud of myself I mean. :)

All I have to contribute is that I also escaped the track in GT2 at Motorsports Land, but it was never as much fun as I thought it would be. Kinda like a few other things in life I guess... :sly:
 
I am convinced that there must be a way onto the new GP circuit at the nurb. I can't imagine why they'd have modelled it in such detail if you couldn't get to it.... I haven't found a way yet though. There's also a couple of open gates along the long straight at the nurb, but they are blocked by invisible forcefields that can resist a ZZ11 travelling at over 200mph.
 
Anyway of getting onto the Dragstrip at Infineon?
 
Alfaholic
I am convinced that there must be a way onto the new GP circuit at the nurb. I can't imagine why they'd have modelled it in such detail if you couldn't get to it.... I haven't found a way yet though. There's also a couple of open gates along the long straight at the nurb, but they are blocked by invisible forcefields that can resist a ZZ11 travelling at over 200mph.

Yeah it does look quite detailed, I wish we could get there...GT5 maybe...
 
Back