Track introduction meeting

United States
WNC
TRLWNC
I hope this is the right place for this....

Iam wanting to introduce everyone to the tracks of GT. I have put together a list of the tracks so I will be able to keep track of the ones run.

I will be driving an LM Miata, and will set the limits for that car.

The limits are:
450 PP
210 HP
875 KG
Sports Medium tires

I will try to be on between 7:30 and 8:00 on Thursdays, and have some time to learn the track. Then, between 8:25 and 8:40, I will start a race with the goal of finishing between 9:00 and 9:15.

I have a three-fold purpose for doing this:

1) to learn the track witthout the driving line.
2) To learn the track BETTER without the driving line. (And pick up some handling/driving hints).
3) To find which tracks are used more. If I run the track and spend more time learning it than refining it, it's not used enough in the game.

When the track generator comes out (I have faith it will
16x16_smiley-wink.gif
), this will also be an excellent platform to introduce new tracks.

I will aim for alternating between shorter tracks and longer tracks. If you have a specific track you like, let me know, but I will rotate through all of them, so don't worry-I'll get to it.

My hope is that we will be able to help each other learn to drive these tracks the best we can, and to lessen the use of the driving line. As such, I will lock the driving line off.

I will try to keep up with this, running it at least once per week on Thursday evenings. I may eventually add Saturday evenings, but for now, Thursday is all I can do.

After having run a couple of tracks, there have been ones that I did not know. I will list them below, and ask PD to put them into use in the game somewhere.

Unused tracks:

Kart Space II

Room open: 1472-6118-3830-2748-2427

Hope to see some!

Well, this sucks. My PS3 Blue Ray just died...... Still reads DVD's, but I'm going to have to research this.....

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back