Track List For GT4?

  • Thread starter Thread starter homer110123d
  • 6 comments
  • 678 views
Messages
79
I don't know about the rest of you, but my main interest (not in GT games, but in real life) is music.

I liked most of the music from GT3 and i'm looking forward to a good one for GT4. Has anyone seen anything about this? (outside of GTP, because i did i search and found nothing)
 
You should have been more specific in your name...I was about to flame you for asking about the track list...damn you...And no, I haven't heard of any music in GT4 yet...
 
Showing results 1 to 25 of 102
Search took 1.96 seconds. Search: Key Word(s): Music, GT4 ; Forum: Gran Turismo 4 and child forums


Child forums? What kind of place is this? Is it a forum about children or a forum for children? :dunce: :)
 
Back