Track Logos Thread

• Thread starter tankuroded
  • 19 comments
Indonesia
Paint booth
FMecha_EXE
This thread is to discuss and talk about logos of tracks featured in the Gran Turismo series. This is mainly inspired by the what @Whistle Snap did when he revealed the logos of tracks not in GT6.

Here's his work I meant. It's missing the current name for Rome as well as RBRing, Sierra and Gran Turismo Rally Toscana 2010...
tracklogoucu06.jpg

Some other track logos. Unfortunately, La Sierra is not listed in the game's Original Track list so we have to wait for @Whistle Snap to rip the logo. I also have unable to find TGTT logo, so someone has to rip it from GT5.
redbullring.png

rome.png

newindoorkart.png

(this one has no I / II logo)

And other stuff from GT3. Thanks to @Xenn for those.
tahitic_zps9f74848b.png

ssr11_zpsad033d75.png

complexstr_zps33203975.png

testcourse_zpsfc71e0b6.png

smokeym_zpsa82dbe32.png

EDIT: Here's CSR5:
CSR5_zps0b94c68e.png

There's also the Green Forest Roadway and Pikes Peak logos in GT2: (sorry for the crappy quality)
View attachment 297934
View attachment 297935

And here's the other two missing logos; with that, the track logo collection is complete :D
andalusia_zpsb9ddbe36.png

250px-Top_gear_logo_2_zps0489a084.png

(provided kindly by @Aussie_HSV - TGTT logo is just the logo of the show)

Now, discuss.

Last edited:
-> Still sad to see that Red Rock Valley, Motorsport Land, & Pikes Peak aren't included.

-> But since the Test Course '00s (from GT3 & GT4) is under the Driving Park: Test Course.

-> The old Test Course logo from GT3 should be the old Test Course '90s from GT1 & GT2.

map.gif

img_road_test_01.png

^ Which was inspired fron the JARI test course (as seen on some Best MOTORing stints).

:)

So, all of the track logos shown are actually in the code of GT6?
Or are you simply pulling all of the images of all of the tracks in GT history?

Not sure if everyone could classify this as an easter egg,
But the Xsara rally
4aTbGYM.jpg
car has a rally event sticker about a 2009 Tokyo R246 Rally Event.
Rally Tokyo R246 2009... that was before GT5, I have noticed that most tracks say their age on their logos or on track, Im guessing Tokyo R246 was an abandoned Rally track for Rally racing in GT5.

Last edited:
Rally Tokyo R246 2009... that was before GT5, I have noticed that most tracks say their age on their logos or on track, Im guessing Tokyo R246 was an abandoned Rally track for Rally racing in GT5.

I think it's because GT PSP, that was released in 2009.

I noticed this on the website and thought of this thread.

Perhaps it's old news now, but anyway ...

andalusia_zpsb9ddbe36.png

http://www.gran-turismo.com/au/products/gt6/tracks/#new

While I'm here ... I noticed you mentioned the TGTT logo.
I had a quick look on the website and they have this image.

image09_zps8dc6c6f3.png

I checked out what they use in Arcade mode in GT5 and it's simply the TG logo.
So a quick transparent PNG search and I found this one that is the same style (there's a few variations on the internet) and isn't too big.

250px-Top_gear_logo_2_zps0489a084.png

Last edited:
A bit off topic, but kinda related, I miss the car name logos from GT1-4. Now they're just a generic font in dealerships/garage.

Here's what I'm talking about:
viper-gts-104383.jpg

afd-91169.jpg

strator_logo.jpg

I have been noticing that car logos have been missing since GT4. I know that, man. :(

I added @Aussie_HSV's stuff - thanks, bub. Now all we need is Gran Turismo Rally Toscana 2010 logo and a generic Gran Turismo Rally logo.

Attachments

• greenforest.png
    greenforest.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 122
  • pikespeak.png
    pikespeak.png
    2 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Back