Track Maps Available?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rovens
  • 10 comments
  • 811 views
Messages
493
Ive searched the forums but i cant find anything that helps...

Is there any maps available for the tracks in GT4, obviously there is maps for the real tracks (some are in the GTP gallery) but are there any maps of the fictional tracks. To be more specific i need a map of Midfield for a write up im doing at the moment.
 
I googled to, mostly i found GT3 maps which should do but they arent great. Those ones that Quattro found are perfect i just need em a lot larger.
 
How about this? I don't know about you, but for me it takes ages to load this page and it's images. Maybe it's because I'm in Finland and the server is somewhere between Japan and Mars...
 
Quattro20v
How about this? I don't know about you, but for me it takes ages to load this page and it's images. Maybe it's because I'm in Finland and the server is somewhere between Japan and Mars...

sweet maps though, you're right about the loading time (takes about 40 secs over a 2meg pipe)

I could have sworn that I'd seen these maps on gtp, but I could be wrong

laters
 
Yeah, the site took a decade to load and aren't a bunch of maps missing?

Put thanks for supplying a link to such quality pics.
 
Quattro20v
How about this? I don't know about you, but for me it takes ages to load this page and it's images. Maybe it's because I'm in Finland and the server is somewhere between Japan and Mars...

I'm in Seattle and we have a DS3 line here at work (equivilent of 24 T-1 lines I believe), and they took me about 90 seconds to open the page, so consider yourself lucky.

So are these real world maps with the track that GT4 uses highlighted in red?
 
It took less than 5 seconds for me to load! :dopey:

Anyway, you guys can also try Google Maps in satellite mode to search for your favorite racetrack. This is Infineon seen from the sky :D
 
chevguy
I'm in Seattle and we have a DS3 line here at work (equivilent of 24 T-1 lines I believe), and they took me about 90 seconds to open the page, so consider yourself lucky.

So are these real world maps with the track that GT4 uses highlighted in red?
28 T1s, actually :D
Didn't take me nearly that long with cheap cable, wierd.
I think those are wireframe overviews of the GT4 tracks. I'm sure I've seen larger, better quality versions of those somewhere.
 
Emohawk
28 T1s, actually :D

DAMN! Thats what I put first, then thought... "no, it's 24... no, it's 28... awe, who cares take the safe bet!" :dunce:
 
Back