Track Monsters

  • Thread starter Thread starter Havok_
  • 22 comments
  • 1,026 views
Messages
1,085
United States
Concord MA
Messages
DiGiTaL_
Messages
Digital_L30
Good morning!

I'm offering up some cars to trade immediately. Not tomorrow or in 6 hours, now.

10 slots open to anyone interested in these vehicles, and please don't offer me a tuned Civic for a 0 mile X2010 :crazy:

Mainly looking for any race car not in this list.

Please feel free to write in the thread or send a PM for any questions relevant to any of the cars and i will respond ASAP. Thanks for looking.



Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race car 05

Nissan R92CP 0 mile

FGT
silver/black
yellow/black
red
white/blue
blue/black

Sauber C9 0 mile

Puegot 905 + 908/Team total & Matmut

Bentley Speed 8

Audi R8 Race car 01 (yellow tip)

Toyota Gt-One

Mercedes CLK_GTR 0 mile

Pagani Zonda LM

LIster Storm V12 Race Car 99

Lamborghini Diablo Nomad GT-1

Ford GT40 Race car 69

Mazda 787b 0 mile

Ferrari F2007 Dark Red 16 mile

Red Bull x2010 2.5 mile
White + miles
copper +miles
Blue 60 mile
Yellow 0 mile
Carbon 0 mile
Vettel
 
Last edited:
wat yu want for GT ONE?
 
Carbon R for Formula GT?
 
@ legend, any race car not on the list, like say an s2000LM or a Mclaren F1 GTR etc etc
 
@ RDP, have 2 Amuse Carbon R's :( One stock and one tuned
 
1000 ticket for the Nissan R92CP
 
Any of these for Toyota GT one

R10 race car '06
R8 LMS race car '09 paystation
X2010 vettall

can trade now
 
I have a mercedes SLR (gold painted) that I would trade for your White x1 and I have a s2000 gt1 turbo that I would trade for the Zonda LM
 
@ chaz, have them both.
 
Ok how about a s2000 LM race car for the Zonda and a chapparal 2j for the White x1
 
Please man I'm desperate for these cars
 
what do u want for the Ford GT40 Race car 69 or Mazda 787b
 
@ Alvin, do you have a car list?
 
@Mark, cool car, thanks!
 
For the Bentley Speed 8...

Alfa 8C?
 
@ Mr. Mulsanne your persistence is admirable...you must really want the speed 8 :) Let me check the dealership to see what i'm missing i'll give you a good deal..
 
Your
Mercedes CLK_GTR 0 mile
for My
Audi A4 Touring Car 0.0 miles
 
Your
Bentley Speed 8
for my
Level 24 Ticket
 
RE AMEMIYA FD3S RX-7 for the Bentley... (yes I know I am persistent...)

EDIT: For the F2007?
 
Last edited:
@ Alvin, do you have a car list?

no sorry but i have a x1 s.vettal, enzo, Mclaren F1, f10 and i should get a escudo soon
 
back to the drawing board :)
 
Back