Tracking my best lap times.....

• Thread starter linoleum
  • 4 comments
United States
The Cold Desert
I enjoy testing different set ups in GT on a given track. As example, I remember being able to run a lap on Deep Forest (as example) and the time would be saved if it was in the top 10. If I ran multiple laps, I could delete all but the best on that track to keep the list clean.

Is that even possible anymore? Am I thinking about GT4 or GT5 used to have that functionality?

Now, if I'm in the garage, I select a track, no times are saved from previous sessions. Should I be in Arcade mode instead?

Sorry if I'm missing something obvious......

R.

Unfortunately, you aren't able to delete individual entries in your top 10. As soon as that's filled up, you have to get rid of all of the entries.

Arcade Mode Time Trial has the leaderboard, but it's all or nothing with regards to deletion unfortunately. Also, only 8 times are saved now. :odd:

Unfortunately, you aren't able to delete individual entries in your top 10. As soon as that's filled up, you have to get rid of all of the entries.

Thanks for the reply. I guess I'm ok w/that, it sounds like I need to save the car as a "favorite" and run the time trials in Arcade mode.

Arcade Mode Time Trial has the leaderboard, but it's all or nothing with regards to deletion unfortunately. Also, only 8 times are saved now. :odd:

Thanks! I'll jump over to Arcade mode and start my testing.

Back