tracks and ost modding

• Thread starter elaz89
  • 2 comments
Argentina
Argentina
Hello how are you? I am exploring the gt2 and I see that there are several circuits that are not used, is it possible to finish them and add them? indianapolis, monte carlo or ss route 11.
And is it also possible to change the soundtrack of the game? for example put the Japanese ost in the US or European versons. ??
Excuse me for my bad english

Track formats are not understood well enough to allow for the extensive modifications that'd make Indi and Monte Carlo viable additions to the game. SS Route 11 is not featured in any publicly available builds either.

Soundtrack is more or less understood but each track's length is hardcoded and has not been figured out yet, so JP to US/EU ports are not possible right now.

Also, for further modding questions, please use this thread.

Last edited:
ahhh I understand, I'm checking the faq and at the moment you can only edit cars or create hybrids, so at the moment you can't since the game's source code was never released, right? Basically you have to do reverse engineering to try to make an ost or circuit mod. What a shame I hope one day it can be held and add more events such as championships or endurance races in roma night or autmumn ring.
thanks for the reply

Back