• 3 comments

HP

Team Manager, Green Hell Heathens
Premium
Australia
Adelaide
Heathenpride
Greetings all!

I have made some tracks and after some testing and some teasting followed by some testing (I also tested it) I have a couple that will, quite simply, be enjoyed by everyone... My first track is just under 9km long and caters to those seeking a technical course to challenge them and also those that want to smash the 400kmh barrier... This is the track I have shared now so if you would like to have a drive on it and give me your feedback please let me know.

lap record for that one is a 2:16 set by ken(insert digits here, I've forgotten them lol) in a Mazda 787B Race Car '91.

Second track is one I have always wanted to perfect... it is the ultimate track for those inclined to drive any proto X2010's or X2011's. now I know a lot of people don't like that car but trust me, if you don't bring yours out for a spin on this track you are robbing yourself, it is perfect for learning to drive this most powerful of cars and once you have a lap you will not want to stop!

Anyone keen to try these tracks add Heathenpride via PSN and we can go from there... I have other tracks too but these two are my pride and joy :)

I will be interested in downloading them. Ill add you tomorrow.

good stuff mate! Pity I can only share one at a time, would be handy to have 3 or 4 up there.

Back